Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

Post by Panadol » August 13, 2021, 4:20 pm

In-Game Name:Panadol
Score: +4858
Country & Timezone (GMT): The Hashimate Kingdom Of Jordan/ UTC +3
Reason: Hi Pagati again, I am re-applying because I now see Pagati becoming active again also I am interested in role-play and I hope I get a chance to join the group, I know the last time I messed up by being slow in typing I am sorry but this time I promise I will try my best to be better than that because as you see my first application I got 5/5 in role-play and I was very good its just the last time IDK what happened to me, anyways I hope I get a chance I tried hard to join Pagati and I am active now in the server, thank you for reading my application.
In-character name: David James
Your ID card: David James, male, 17/8/1999, Idlewood, Jefferson.
Reason (roleplay): Greetings Family, I want to send this mail to the HQ I hope you get it, I want to ask you to join The Family because I find it amazing and I would love so much to be with you and help you out and do some criminal activity with you, I hope you find me good enough to join because I did my best and I am doing my best and I will always do my best so please give me the chance to be a part of this awesome family that I love, I am a loyal, helpful, honest person, I will be always loyal to the family and help everyone out whatever it takes me to do it I will do it, at any cost this family will be the first thing I will care of and think of, I have decent criminal activity and I am good at it so I hope I get a chance, thanks!
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species
Spoiler: show
The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » August 20, 2021, 1:18 pm

David James's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on (20/08/2021).
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”