Pagati Application - [Lsrcr]Panadol [06/09/2021] [DENIED]

Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

Post by Panadol » September 6, 2021, 12:44 pm

In-Game Name: [Lsrcr]Panadol
Score: +5034
Country & Timezone (GMT): The Hashimate Kingdom Of Jordan/UTC +3.
Reason: Hello Pagati, yeah I am re-applying again because I had no reason to fail last time I was just an idiot in the test I just jumped from the building without doing RP stuff so that was my bad I am really sorry about it IDK why I did that anyways I want to take the shot of course and I will try my best this time I will make sure I am focused all the time, last time the test took a lot of time so I was gotta go I think that's why I wasn't focused enough, by the way I am still interesting in role-play I am an active player I hope I get the chance, thank you for reading my application.
In-character name: David James
Your ID card: David James, male, 17/8/1999, Idlewood, Jefferson.
Reason (roleplay): Hello Family, did you hear about me before? I am David James I think I am known well, I will introduce myself better if anyone didn't hear about me yet so he can know me now, in this mail I will give secret information about me because I trust you guys, I hope this mail delivers to the right hands.
I am David James I am 22 years old I work to some company named as Troxy, it is a small company so you maybe didn't hear of it but I work there to disguise, I love to have someone in my back to protect me, so you are the only ones I would ever have I hope I get accepted in this great family, I believe I am a good loyal person enough to join the family of course after acceptance of The Don, I will show you some of my skills if I required to, I will show that I get the job done and I am good at doing whatever I get asked, if you asked me to do anything I will get it done without letting anyone down, I am known in my career that I am a loyal person for who knows me I don't betray also my skills kept me alive by knowing that everyone was following me before, whom are dead now, I had hard days I lost many friends I love so now I don't have anything to lose.
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species
Spoiler: show
The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Grand

Grand
Event Host

Post by Grand » September 7, 2021, 10:56 pm

David James's mail was lost on the way to our HQ.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”