Moderator: Pagati Leaders

3 posts Page 1 of 1

$Mostafa$

MOSTAFA101

by $Mostafa$ » March 14, 2024, 2:18 pm

In-Game Name: Mostafa101
Score: 4991
Country & Timezone (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2
Reason: Hello all members in faction pagati i came here today want to join faction pagati my dream to join pagati Really is a great faction with a respect a staff in faction pagati I never take a pagati like such groups because pagati is a great thing like army and swat his are not group real faction you have to make a missions, to got promotions, really hard to join pagati I will try with my best to join as faction Pagati I like a pagati when a do meeting and roleplaying, and I have a skills can offer to pagati like Driving well and shooting a plane well and shooting with guns well and my job Is hitman contracts killer but is not the reason to join pagati the reason is a perfect faction I have to deliver the airdrops and make a meeting and roleplaying I never will give up to join pagati I know i was inactivity in old days but i am not high activity and i am ready to join faction pagati I promise members pagati and staff in pagati who will support me i will never let him for down but is not the final if i have got denied is not problems I will try again to join so hard to join in faction yes you have to be a activity in hitman but i will incrased a activity in hitman as soon and we have added a new testers in the faction really deserve it one like Network is one from best players activity ingame and the best player i see him playing with nrg ofcrouse no speaking and thanks to reading my application with my cheers Mostafa101
Your criminal score percentage: 72%
Hit score: 40
Robbery score: 3380
Image Image

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 14, 2024, 3:24 pm

Mostafa101's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on 3/14/2024.

Spammed for testing before being given the reply.

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » March 18, 2024, 7:28 pm
Dear Mostafa,

Your re-apply date is 11 April 2024.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”