Moderator: Pagati Leaders

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Unlucky...

Unlucky...

Post by Unlucky... » May 26, 2021, 4:10 am

In-Game Name: Unlucky...
Score: 4 819
Country & Timezone (GMT): GMT+ 8
Reason: Hello, Greetings. It's me again Unlucky re-applying this beautiful faction, well, i got interested on Roleplaying it's because someone invited me to play an rp server ( not to mentioned ) been playing there for over 3 weeks already i guess. I've practiced my roleplay skills and i guess it'll be good if i use my rp skills here, I really don't think that i'm good enough but i guess i can keep up with you people. I've done lot of scenes wt my friend on the other server, but i haven't seen him ever since, so i decided to left that server and i guess i've learned a lot from him thanks to him :) I hope i'll be able to join on this wonderful faction, I'm looking forward to roleplay with you guys :D thanks for reading my application
In-character name: Giovanni afghashitstan
Your ID card: Giovanni afghashitstan, Male, May 28, 1879, Market Los Santos Street, MST.
Reason (roleplay): I'm Giovanni afghashitstan and I'm 26 years old and I'm currently living with my grandparents ever since i was a kid, my parents died when i was a 16 years old, they were killed by a mafia group infront of me, I can't help but watch them die infront of me, I can't even move an inch that time i was so scared and I feel bad that i can't help my parents. After some time, I've joined into a group of gangsters and decided to stay with them so i'll be able to take revenge with my parents. I'm an expert selling drugs,weapons, without getting caught and also I've been trained to assasinate people too, But i'm not expert at assasinating people, I'm a person who deals illegal weapons, drugs , without getting caught by the police.. and i'm looking for a job so i'll be able to take my revenge to my parents, I can't take revenge by myself and i'm broke that i can't even buy a weapon myself, I've heard that this is the right place for me and I find myself here so i guess, I'm a perfect fit on this mafia group. I'm trustworthy and loyal when it comes to serving a mafia group.
Retired Community Member Since 2018
[20:26:24] [Lsrcr]Ackman[35]: We've underage kids like mongraal ,tupac and many others.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » May 26, 2021, 12:33 pm

Giovanni Afghashitstan was invited to our HQ as we received his application successfully. He/she performed as follows :

Knowledge of rules - 4/5

Applicant answers 8 questions correctly
Roleplay task - 4/5

Giovanni was asked to disable the GPS anti-theft on an LVPD cruiser while Karuminska stole the vehicle. Upon starting the car, the device went active and broadcast their location to all LEOs. After being unable to disarm it for several minutes, Giovanni simply ripped it out of the car and tossed it into a river. We then made sure we made it to lock-up safely.

Extra information : Very good with /me, /do, and understanding the difference between /w and /b, but he seemed to get frustrated under the pressure of having to think on his own a bit for the roleplay section. He did still manage it however, and he seems competent enough to join us.

Signed,
Karuminska Tepesh, Caporegime

Granit

Saturday

Post by Granit » May 31, 2021, 2:43 pm
You've a fine attitude and a decent english knowledge. I trust you would make us proud, Positive
Current Positions -
Spoiler: show
Pagati - Soldier
UFC - Staff
PCC [oOo] - Clown
NCS - Prospect
Unknown - Member
Saints - Member
Durcrew - Recruiter
Spetsnaz - Liutenant
Stuntkings - Stunter
Leli's Squad Member
The Buzzards - Rookie
Area51 - Policeman

Isco

Isco
Donator

Post by Isco » June 1, 2021, 5:59 am
Dear Unlucky,
Your attitude fine toward me and same in general from my view you are a good addition for our family. You role-play skills seems fine I'm going with positive.

Good luck with your application.

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

Post by Squanix » June 4, 2021, 4:04 pm
Hi Unlucky,

I never had seen you roleplaying before but test results (RP) seems pretty good, so i don't wanna be against you as my vote gonna be positive the reason of your fine attitude towards me also to people, don't disappoint me.

Best of luck!

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » June 11, 2021, 9:53 am

Giovanni Afghashitstan's application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on the 11th June, 2021 (11/06/2021).

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”