Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Unlucky...

Unlucky...

Post by Unlucky... » June 22, 2021, 2:10 am

In-Game Name: Unlucky...
Score: 5 139
Country & Timezone (GMT): GMT+8
Reason: Hello it's me again Unlucky sending mail from HQ, I really wan't to join this beautiful faction because i really really interested to join this beautiful faction, Im always practicing roleplay into another server, also our server i hope i learn my own roleplay practiced, but i don't know if im really good at roleplay, Anyways, im always roleplaying, that's all thank you for reading have a nice day!
In-character name: Giovanni afghashitstan
Your ID card: Giovanni afghashitstan, Male, May 28, 1879, Market Los Santos Street, MST.
Reason (roleplay): I'm Giovanni afghashitstan and I'm 26 years old and I'm currently living with my grandparents ever since i was a kid, Im still finding job here because my current job selling gun,drugs,etc.. i don't really wan't that job a lot of cops rubbing my hometown im always scared so yeah im still finding another job because i wanna help my grandparents to have eat everyday and my grandparents got sick it's big problem we don't have enough money to buy medicine. That's all thank you for reading my application
Retired Community Member Since 2018
[20:26:24] [Lsrcr]Ackman[35]: We've underage kids like mongraal ,tupac and many others.

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » June 22, 2021, 2:22 pm

Giovanni Afghashitstan's mail was lost on the way to our HQ.

Spoiler: show
RockingJohnson wrote :
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”