Moderator: Pagati Leaders

7 posts Page 1 of 1

Panadol

SR.OmaRSallaKH

Post by Panadol » July 3, 2021, 1:05 pm

In-Game Name: Panadol
Score: +4655
Country & Timezone (GMT): The Hashimate Kingdom Of Jordan
Reason: Hello Pagati, well I decided to re-apply because I got denied last time, I got denied because Pagati was inactive and I didn't get my test so got denied because of it, I will give it another chance and hopefully this time I get my test and don't face any problem here, I told you guys before that I love to play in RP with you and have fun and do stuff with you, and I would love to join the family and be a member in it, thanks for reading my application.
In-character name: David James
Your ID card: David James, male, 17/8/1999, Idlewood, Jefferson.
Reason (roleplay): Hello Family, I want to send this mail to you to show how am I interested of joining this family, well guys... I see you all respectful and loyal to each others and you guys risking your lives just to help each others and that's the best thing the person could find in a family, I find that your criminal activity in The Family is the best and I am looking forward to gain your trust, I promise I will be loyal to everyone and I will obey all higher ranks and I will risk my life just to help anyone and whatever it takes to help you I will do it, I hope I get a chance to get some trust from The Boss, I hope you guys take me as a brother in The Family, I won't disappoint any of you and I will show you how much am I capable of, I hope the mail be delivered and thanks for reading it.
Spoiler: show
/request panadol for all panadol services and species
The Buzzards Supporter
Ex-Tester/Staff

Stunt Kings Stunter
Leli's Squad Ex-Member
UFC Fighter
Vic's Gang Ex-RookieSpetsnaz Ex-Lieutenant

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » July 3, 2021, 5:10 pm

David was invited to our HQ as we recieved his application successfully. He/she performed as follows :

Knowledge of rules - 5/5

Knew the rules well and was able to answer quite quickly. Given how often he's taken the test, not a real surprise.
Roleplay task - 3/5

David was tasked with help robbing a bank along side another possible and myself. Very slow to type out what he wants to do in /me, although he has a firm understanding of /me and /do. It's clear he's trying, he just doesn't quite have the typing skills in English yet, but I feel he's far enough along to be given a chance.

Extra information : Could use some speed of language work

Signed,Karuminska Tepes, Caporegime

Isco

Isco
Donator

Post by Isco » July 5, 2021, 10:48 pm
Panadol as I know you have a good English knowledge, and we know each other from a long time, You are skilled but your test results seems not fine for me because I know you can do better, I'm going to give you a shot, And as I see you are ready to be a part of us and fix your mistakes between us, It's a positive from me, good luck with your application.

Bear

Bear
Event Host

Post by Bear » July 10, 2021, 12:36 am
Been with his guy everytime and i had no problem with him. Great activity in game and great attitude so I have no reason to give you a negative.
Positive
Good luck.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

Post by Squanix » July 20, 2021, 6:07 pm
Positive

Great attitude & Nice rp skills.

Best of luck!

Shelby

Shelby

Post by Shelby » July 30, 2021, 8:54 pm
Positive
Good attitude
Experienced
Friendly
Goodluck

Diplomatic.

Diplo
Game Administrator

Post by Diplomatic. » July 31, 2021, 12:45 am

David James' application was rejected by the staff team of Pagati on the 31st of July 2021 (31/07/2021).

RockingJohnson wrote :
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”