Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Grizzly

Grizzly

Post by Grizzly » August 15, 2021, 10:00 am

In-Game Name: Lyrics__
Score: 5600+
Country & Timezone (GMT): Tunisia & GMT +1
Reason:Hello, today I've decided to apply for La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Faction, I have roleplay with pagati members yesterday and I really enjoyed and I got interested to join yours faction guys and I would thank members who helped me to learn, the important reason is I like the way of pagati's bussines.
In-character name: Joseph morgan
Your ID card: Joseph morgan, male, January 8, 1999 ,Los santos, Vinewood apartments 2310.
Reason (roleplay):
I'll distory my story about life and what's reason I trying to be member of this familly, one day since two years in night I was robbed with a gun when I was returning home just before midnight. I knew that someone was following me, but was not able to run away in time. My first reaction was disbelief this cannot happen, especially not in Finland and not in my own home street but that is happening he started searching in my wallet and he put his gun on my head so I wouldn't move, Since I was working in the country's official army I learned at least about shooting and defending self, I catched his hand And I can't believe I hit him with his gun in head, Cops was around and watch me doing that so I become an criminal that time ,cops started chasing me since two years till now Also all my pictures was shown on TV as criminal, It was more violent than the actual event. I did not have the strength to talk about it to some not so close friends, but they recognised me from the news and made sure they had the right person by trying to call me and noticing that my phone was switched off. Some closer friends, on the other hand, were very helpful. When I needed to talk, they were there to listen and they tell me to try be part of this La famiglia assassini Pagati because they're is alot of reasons make them strong more than cops and will help me to pass this since that day and I looking for address this family also I interested to find work with you all, I have the ability to be as a guard and I have an idea on how to fix the cars so I'll not be useless I can work any thing I learn as fast.
Greetings sweeties Joseph morgan
Sergeant First class.
Spoiler: show

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don

Post by Karu_Tepes » August 15, 2021, 4:21 pm

Joseph morgan's mail was lost on that way to our HQ.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”