Moderator: Pagati Leaders

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Balsa

Balsa

Post by Balsa » September 1, 2021, 3:53 pm

In-Game Name: Balsa
Score: 12 405
Country & Timezone (GMT): Montenegro, GMT+2
Reason: Well hello there people! Hope you are having a great day. Here I am applying for pagati once again. Probably you guys don't know but I am ex-member of pagati. Actually the one that used to take tasks with players that had a will to join us. In that time there were no applications though. So yeah, I miss my time playing there and being the member of this great faction. Hopes to be welcomed there once again!

Best of luck, Balsa
In-character name: Balsa Stankovich
Your ID card: Balsa Stankovich, male, 16/01/1986, California, Las Vegas
Reason (roleplay): Grettings!
I come with name Balsa but you can call me Baki. Firstly, you are probably wondering what brought me here. Well, I will happily give you the answer on that one. It's a will to kill and take out people that had hits on them. My heart is cold blooded with the rage inside of it. I'm also a person that has a respect and loyalty to their family. I got betrayed by my own brother that tried to kill me. I decided to leave that family and join in here. I've been hearing a lot of good things about you people. I'm actually able to take out a lot of hits and every task that my family orders me to do. My hatred for LEO has been getting bigger and bigger. I swear on my life that I won't let you down. Looking forward to see you in person instead of sending emails like this.

Wish you all the best,
Balsa Stankovich

DonY

DonY
Donator

Post by DonY » September 3, 2021, 3:44 pm

Balsa Stankovich mail was lost on the way to our HQ.

Image Image
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”