Announcement *Group gates*

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Developers

46 posts Page 4 of 5

Robin

Robin
Donator

Post by Robin » March 28, 2017, 3:26 pm
ackman wrote :
Robin wrote :
ackman wrote :
It's my group i do what i want.

This clearly shows how you're highly incapable of being a group leader.

yes i do what i want, but will not break in-game rules.

Sounds better already.
Retired community player 2013-2020
★ Retired LSPD United Chief of Police ★
★ Retired S.A. Army General ★

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All Former Positions and Titles
LSPD United Chief of Police & Founder
S.A. Army General, Commander-In-Chief
& High Command & Head Event Officer

Lsrcr Website & Server Developer
La Famiglia Assassini Pagati Underboss

LS-RCR Radio Manager & DJ
LS-RCR Newspaper Head Editor
SAPT Advisor & Driving Instructor
Blackouts Advisor
Saints Training Officer & Rookie
Absynth's Crew Assassin
Comrades Worker
And much more...

Mr.DollarMan

Mrs.RupeeWoman

Post by Mr.DollarMan » March 28, 2017, 4:16 pm
Ty$on wrote :
Building thingy for terrorists members who are abusing that continuously

If they are continuously abusing it then why do you watch them continuously and don't report them? Are you too lazy to download Bandicam or Fraps and record of how are they abusing it? You are a tagged member right? so it's your responsibility to report if someone is breaking any rule or abusing anything, Don't just sit there and watch them doing it. If you have any problem in reporting them in the group section then feel free to report them in the server report section but with valid proofs.
Other thing which i want to say is that, why is that you only see Terrorist members in this case even when they aren't doing it, why don't you see the abusing system of Akatsuki when they duel on their base and jumps down to avoid cops arresting or killing them? Now don't say that Akatsuki members don't jump down when they see any danger incoming.
Apart from Akatsuki, Pagati members also abuse it in a similar way like this. They duel on the roof of their headquarters and then jump down and die to get rid of their wanted levels.
Coming back to the Terrorists members, if they come out of the duel arena it's just because they want to refill their armor and go back and duel. If they abuse it in a way where they are cop hunting and then goes back in any of the interiors then you can call it an abuse and report them with valid proofs. But just because they come out of the duel arena to refill their armor and then going back in, isn't abuse.

Signature Credit: King_Mahathir.

Kane.

Kane
Donator

Post by Kane. » March 28, 2017, 4:25 pm
Ty$on wrote :
Shiny wrote :
This announcement related especially for dreamteam members.

Building thingy for terrorists members who are abusing that continuously

There is Section of terrorists group for a reason feel free to report them, also isn"t that abuse when cops & armies are questing, akatsuki members they just jump from the base of akatsuki to get ride of jail or kill, also once again there is link of feel free to report them whenever you catch them,

Army member since 2014

Ty$on

Tyson
Donator

Post by Ty$on » March 28, 2017, 5:11 pm
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
Why don't you see the abusing system of Akatsuki when they duel on their base and jumps down to avoid cops arresting or killing them? Now don't say that Akatsuki members don't jump down when they see any danger incoming.

Kane. wrote :
Also isn"t that abuse when cops & armies are questing, akatsuki members they just jump from the base of akatsuki to get ride of jail or kill.

Yeah, Akatsuki members are doing that and i don't see it's abusing, however if you both think it's abusing feel free to report them but ik no action will be taken lol

I'm always catching Terrorists members breaking group rules (not server rules, like AFK in base) but idc. Only if it's server rule i'm reporting.

Kane.

Kane
Donator

Post by Kane. » March 28, 2017, 5:16 pm
Ty$on wrote :
Mr.DollarMan wrote :
Why don't you see the abusing system of Akatsuki when they duel on their base and jumps down to avoid cops arresting or killing them? Now don't say that Akatsuki members don't jump down when they see any danger incoming.

Kane. wrote :
Also isn"t that abuse when cops & armies are questing, akatsuki members they just jump from the base of akatsuki to get ride of jail or kill.

Yeah, Akatsuki members are doing that and i don't see it's abusing, however if you both think it's abusing feel free to report them but ik no action will be taken lol

I'm always catching Terrorists members breaking group rules (not server rules, like AFK in base) but idc. Only if it's server rule i'm reporting.

Its up to you guys if you take action or not btw its pure bitching since they do it for a purpose, but the thing was to inform you that we have reports section for a reason and we will take proper action on those reports which is mostly abusing/rule-breaking as i mentioned above,
Last edited by Kane. on March 28, 2017, 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Army member since 2014

StormWind

StormWind
Retired Administrator

Post by StormWind » March 28, 2017, 5:18 pm
This topic has been created in order for the players to give suggestions, not to debate which group members abuse the most.

Off-topic posts will be deleted.

BoSS

BoSS
Donator

Post by BoSS » March 28, 2017, 7:35 pm
its always been against the rules lol

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

Post by Rally3 » March 28, 2017, 7:39 pm
BoSS wrote :

Yes but people either didn't know or chose to look the other way simply because it offered a benefit to them.

I think spelling everything out like this avoids confusion and takes the excuses out of people who do it.

BoSS

BoSS
Donator

Post by BoSS » March 28, 2017, 7:52 pm
Rally3 wrote :
BoSS wrote :

Yes but people either didn't know or chose to look the other way simply because it offered a benefit to them.

I think spelling everything out like this avoids confusion and takes the excuses out of people who do it.

everyone did know about it just that admins never took action (only against black tigers lol)

[Lsrcr]Hazzard

Hazzard

Post by [Lsrcr]Hazzard » March 28, 2017, 8:42 pm
This dream team is just a big mess. Half of the server got dt rights again lol

46 posts Page 4 of 5
Return to “News & Announcements”