[Clarification] Donating for Senior Admin Houses

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.
10 posts Page 1 of 1

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » December 11, 2022, 1:59 pm
Hi all,

We wanted to clarify something that has never actually been public knowledge and has been in place for a long time. Senior Administrator houses are not donatable, they are usually protected from regular server donations as they are seen as server property.

There are times that houses are transferred to us as part of a transaction - examples include but are not limited to:
- For an event
- Invalid houses

Note that there have been instances in the past that players have been able to donate for Senior Administrator houses but it is down to the admin to protect them where they see fit.

It's worth also noting that Senior Admins have many other responsibilities outside of the game, we are responsible for the staff team and for the general running of the server - because of this, our in-game activity is not the priority.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » December 11, 2022, 2:12 pm
To those interested in my vast range of properties - I have volunteered out of this scheme and therefore my properties will remain available for you all to attain in the event of personal inactivity.

God bless America.

Mateej

Mateej
Donator

by Mateej » December 11, 2022, 3:38 pm
Fantastic wrote :
To those interested in my vast range of properties - I have volunteered out of this scheme and therefore my properties will remain available for you all to attain in the event of personal inactivity.

God bless America.

Long live the King !!!!

Abstract Online

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » December 11, 2022, 5:38 pm
Fantastic wrote :

God bless America.

God bless America.

I shall follow in Sir Fantastic's footsteps and do the same, though I only have a luxury house and a lonely farm house.

Many thanks.

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » December 12, 2022, 5:28 am
Wondering if this effects me... Absynth had a house in Paradise, San Fierro, that went up for donation like a year ago, and I paid 6dp for it so I could have an sf house... Do I need to give it back or something?

Abstract Online

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » December 12, 2022, 7:31 am
Karu_Tepes wrote :
Wondering if this effects me... Absynth had a house in Paradise, San Fierro, that went up for donation like a year ago, and I paid 6dp for it so I could have an sf house... Do I need to give it back or something?

Skillzz wrote :
Note that there have been instances in the past that players have been able to donate for Senior Administrator houses but it is down to the admin to protect them where they see fit.

You're okay.

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » December 14, 2022, 12:31 pm
I have donated for many Señor Administrator houses in past. With this new strict policy I'm willing to return those houses and get back my DPs.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Abstract Online

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » December 14, 2022, 8:20 pm
Faraon78910 wrote :
I have donated for many Señor Administrator houses in past. With this new strict policy I'm willing to return those houses and get back my DPs.

This is not a new policy, just one that was never really made clear to the public.

It is up to the Senior Admin to set their houses protected and if their houses were bought in the past, it is up to them to take you up on your offer.

However, we appreciate the generosity and willingness to do such. :)

SeifKing

seif123

by SeifKing » December 15, 2022, 8:41 pm

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » December 15, 2022, 11:21 pm
SeifKing wrote :

Hi Seif, that's not an option we are offering.

This post was just to clarify something that has been possible for a long while and just to be transparent with players.

As said above, it was not always enforced so those houses you purchased are rightfully yours.

Hope this makes sense! :)
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “News & Announcements”