Lsrcr V10 is here!

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Developers

109 posts Page 8 of 11

Hiresh

Hiresh
Developer

by Hiresh » January 18, 2023, 9:20 pm
Spoiler: show
Ziad_Ronaldo2022 wrote :
Vic wrote :
How you all so excited of this new update? this system going to ruin this community / server, I just joined to check what changed, and I didn't feel any different only 1 thing that they removed the racks from the bases and this is kinda sad. You trying to bring this server back to life? but honestly it's dying and its on his half way to be dead. this game is so old you wont see any new members active over here and you making this whole new change for the OG's. I dont think you are on the right way. You trying to make this mod more realistic, but half of the members here grow with the old classic system. and they wont accept this new update. I had a great memories of this community and for me its sad that it's gonna fall soon.

Peace,

Vic.

You the only one who said the true correctly the community dead today I opened and spawned as cop skin I used to get a guns from police station but from unfortunately I have to afford a money to get them

We're currently trying to balance things, the change you are talking about already got reverted or it will on the next update. But just my advice; if you really dislike the updates, just leave or give us serious suggestions we can actually consider.

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » January 18, 2023, 9:45 pm
Vic wrote :
How you all so excited of this new update? this system going to ruin this community / server, I just joined to check what changed, and I didn't feel any different only 1 thing that they removed the racks from the bases and this is kinda sad. You trying to bring this server back to life? but honestly it's dying and its on his half way to be dead. this game is so old you wont see any new members active over here and you making this whole new change for the OG's. I dont think you are on the right way. You trying to make this mod more realistic, but half of the members here grow with the old classic system. and they wont accept this new update. I had a great memories of this community and for me its sad that it's gonna fall soon.

Peace,

Vic.

My guy you haven't been in the game for 435 days and yet you took your time to write an essay like you've been playing daily in the past few months. These changes were made to revive the actual purpose of ls-rcr "a semi roleplay server based on cops and robbers" and this new update makes the features we have in the server stand out, each class selection actually makes you play the game and rethink your choices rather then spawning with sawnoffs to murder out cops as your only goal. If you truly kept up with the status, player count and health of the server you'd understand that these changes were necessary if you want to see the existence of ls-rcr carry on. For anyone else crying about your 'gameplay' being changed, how about you adapt to these changes and if you don't like it you can go play minecraft. I do agree that 2-shot was a special thing for this community and I don't mind them reverting this change because the other issues in the server were taken care of with these major updates. Also keep in mind that this server belongs to Energ so he's free to make any change. Obviously these changes were well thought out with the focus of recruiting new long term players, also it's understandable that you're upset about losing the pay2win features for your group, but everyone has to deal with it including me. When is the last time you donated to contribute to the server, 3 years ago? I think people should look at the whole situation before writing their negative opinion. Feedback and criticism is okay but I can clearly see you haven't been up too date at all and stuck in time in your own fantasy. I expected better from an 'OG'.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/

Aree

Aree
Game Administrator

by Aree » January 18, 2023, 10:37 pm
Seems an apropiate fresh start!

General:
Score: 29 956
Money: $38 101 512
Play time: 1722h:31m
Kills: 2 357
Deaths: 4 745
Police:
Arrests: 2 483
Tazes: 9 955
SWAT level: 3 173
Army level: 417
Uncuff level: 1 690
Criminal:
Robberies: 7 123
Rapes: 2 693
Hitman level: 280
Kidnap level: 17
Moneybags: 78
Other:
Weapon sales: 1 961
Item sales: 1 207
Hotdogs sold: 7
Heal level: 821
Cure level: 161
Taxi level: 80
Mechanic rank: 374

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » January 19, 2023, 8:22 am
Vic wrote :

Peace,

Vic.

Thanks for god someone saying the truth.

me_omar

Naruto

by me_omar » January 19, 2023, 8:29 am
He's inactive for months and joined to check game and got mad of what happened imagine players active 24/7 and now because v10 some of players left the game and others went inactive, You saying give v10 chance, Do you mean chance to watching the players leaving the game or what, You guys unbanned all players and game back to be active 24/7 finally, And now because the update game is died, Stop looking for v10 from your eyes, Try to look for v10 from players eyes for one time and tell me do you really like v10 if yes so why players leaving game and being inactive?? Lol Wake up guys wake up.

FireLizzard

FireLizzard

by FireLizzard » January 19, 2023, 10:16 am
as quoted from another player , instead of adding things you added taxes.
and the deduction from the reward of doing "Cops & Robbers" feels like its not worth beeing either.
e.g. you arent skilled in 1v1 combat, you'll get killed instantly, arrested instantly. ofc you can say "you need to skill up to be a better criminal/LEO but im not sure if thats really what gives someone a 'drive' to.
theres more chatting in the main chat than actually happning ingame.
The new name could be " Los Santos Mini Mission and Bank robbery" since mostly other skills arent worth the reward a criminal e.g. wishes (Cash for some, score for others).
if you can make more cash while fishing or trucking to atms, then wheres the "cops n robbers roleplay" ?
you rob 1 store and get Best Case 1000 , army or even swat shoots you down and 1500 are gone (w/o insurance -whats a cool thing for 'realistics' ), luckiest case is jail then for 500.

Of course i am not completely against all changes, but the Con's overdo the Pro's in my specific opinion.

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » January 19, 2023, 2:15 pm
FireLizzard wrote :
and the deduction from the reward of doing "Cops & Robbers" feels like its not worth beeing either.
e.g. you arent skilled in 1v1 combat, you'll get killed instantly, arrested instantly. ofc you can say "you need to skill up to be a better criminal/LEO but im not sure if thats really what gives someone a 'drive' to.
The new name could be " Los Santos Mini Mission and Bank robbery" since mostly other skills arent worth the reward a criminal e.g. wishes (Cash for some, score for others).
if you can make more cash while fishing or trucking to atms, then wheres the "cops n robbers roleplay" ?
you rob 1 store and get Best Case 1000 , army or even swat shoots you down and 1500 are gone (w/o insurance -whats a cool thing for 'realistics' ), luckiest case is jail then for 500.

Of course i am not completely against all changes, but the Con's overdo the Pro's in my specific opinion.

I can absolutely understand were you are coming from, all i'm gonna reply - Its still a recent/new update. Devs/Seniors/Staff still figuring out what is working, and what needs some tweaking.

I love how this was some constructed criticism instead of blatantly complaining.
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » January 19, 2023, 3:21 pm
FireLizzard wrote :

totally agreee
AN4$123!

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » January 19, 2023, 4:17 pm
M.ANAS wrote :
FireLizzard wrote :

totally agreee

bro....

M.ANAS wrote :
+100000000000000

and pls do hurry on v10 it's so boring to see white board always

Some will just never be happy, accept you being one of them.
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » January 19, 2023, 4:28 pm
oxy wrote :
Vic wrote :

Peace,

Vic.

My guy you haven't been in the game for 435 days and yet you took your time to write an essay like you've been playing daily in the past few months. These changes were made to revive the actual purpose of ls-rcr "a semi roleplay server based on cops and robbers" and this new update makes the features we have in the server stand out, each class selection actually makes you play the game and rethink your choices rather then spawning with sawnoffs to murder out cops as your only goal. If you truly kept up with the status, player count and health of the server you'd understand that these changes were necessary if you want to see the existence of ls-rcr carry on. For anyone else crying about your 'gameplay' being changed, how about you adapt to these changes and if you don't like it you can go play minecraft. I do agree that 2-shot was a special thing for this community and I don't mind them reverting this change because the other issues in the server were taken care of with these major updates. Also keep in mind that this server belongs to Energ so he's free to make any change. Obviously these changes were well thought out with the focus of recruiting new long term players, also it's understandable that you're upset about losing the pay2win features for your group, but everyone has to deal with it including me. When is the last time you donated to contribute to the server, 3 years ago? I think people should look at the whole situation before writing their negative opinion. Feedback and criticism is okay but I can clearly see you haven't been up too date at all and stuck in time in your own fantasy. I expected better from an 'OG'.

I been in this community since 2013 just like you nearly 10 years yes? And I saw every major / minor update that was in this community. Just because I wasn't around here for 1 year doesn't mean I have no idea what going on here. After reading this major update they make I join the game and check with my eyes and I saw what changed. And its bad. I respect everything in this community but in my opinion removing the things that was always there, Its like start playing in new server mod with different system that you used to play 10 years ago. The server still have 7-14 players online right now, what do you think will happen in the next few months? its will be back to normal? no one accept this new system they removed nearly everything we grow up with, money reset, 2-shot with the sawn-offs, base racks, houses, vortex got removed etc. You can't just decide one day to change the whole server system just because you think its will make the game fair and bring new players in the game is so old that you wont see any new players around here playing this game anymore. I have no problem with this update but for all the juniors here will be and you will see they will leave this community after this major update system..
109 posts Page 8 of 11
Return to “News & Announcements”