Lsrcr V10 is here!

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Developers

109 posts Page 9 of 11

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » January 19, 2023, 4:31 pm
Vic wrote :
oxy wrote :
Vic wrote :
How you all so excited of this new update? this system going to ruin this community / server, I just joined to check what changed, and I didn't feel any different only 1 thing that they removed the racks from the bases and this is kinda sad. You trying to bring this server back to life? but honestly it's dying and its on his half way to be dead. this game is so old you wont see any new members active over here and you making this whole new change for the OG's. I dont think you are on the right way. You trying to make this mod more realistic, but half of the members here grow with the old classic system. and they wont accept this new update. I had a great memories of this community and for me its sad that it's gonna fall soon.

Peace,

Vic.

My guy you haven't been in the game for 435 days and yet you took your time to write an essay like you've been playing daily in the past few months. These changes were made to revive the actual purpose of ls-rcr "a semi roleplay server based on cops and robbers" and this new update makes the features we have in the server stand out, each class selection actually makes you play the game and rethink your choices rather then spawning with sawnoffs to murder out cops as your only goal. If you truly kept up with the status, player count and health of the server you'd understand that these changes were necessary if you want to see the existence of ls-rcr carry on. For anyone else crying about your 'gameplay' being changed, how about you adapt to these changes and if you don't like it you can go play minecraft. I do agree that 2-shot was a special thing for this community and I don't mind them reverting this change because the other issues in the server were taken care of with these major updates. Also keep in mind that this server belongs to Energ so he's free to make any change. Obviously these changes were well thought out with the focus of recruiting new long term players, also it's understandable that you're upset about losing the pay2win features for your group, but everyone has to deal with it including me. When is the last time you donated to contribute to the server, 3 years ago? I think people should look at the whole situation before writing their negative opinion. Feedback and criticism is okay but I can clearly see you haven't been up too date at all and stuck in time in your own fantasy. I expected better from an 'OG'.

I been in this community since 2013 just like you nearly 10 years yes? And I saw every major / minor update that was in this community. Just because I wasn't around here for 1 year doesn't mean I have no idea what going on here. After reading this major update they make I join the game and check with my eyes and I saw what changed. And its bad. I respect everything in this community but in my opinion removing the things that was always there, Its like start playing in new server mod with different system that you used to play 10 years ago. The server still have 7-14 players online right now, what do you think will happen in the next few months? its will be back to normal? no one accept this new system they removed nearly everything we grow up with, money reset, 2-shot with the sawn-offs, base racks, houses, vortex got removed etc. You can't just decide one day to change the whole server system just because you think its will make the game fair and bring new players in the game is so old that you wont see any new players around here playing this game anymore. I have no problem with this update but for all the juniors here will be and you will see they will leave this community after this major update system..

You forgot to mention [lsrcr], has been removed btw

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » January 19, 2023, 7:41 pm
[Lsrcr]PiPo wrote :
M.ANAS wrote :
FireLizzard wrote :
as quoted from another player , instead of adding things you added taxes.
and the deduction from the reward of doing "Cops & Robbers" feels like its not worth beeing either.
e.g. you arent skilled in 1v1 combat, you'll get killed instantly, arrested instantly. ofc you can say "you need to skill up to be a better criminal/LEO but im not sure if thats really what gives someone a 'drive' to.
theres more chatting in the main chat than actually happning ingame.
The new name could be " Los Santos Mini Mission and Bank robbery" since mostly other skills arent worth the reward a criminal e.g. wishes (Cash for some, score for others).
if you can make more cash while fishing or trucking to atms, then wheres the "cops n robbers roleplay" ?
you rob 1 store and get Best Case 1000 , army or even swat shoots you down and 1500 are gone (w/o insurance -whats a cool thing for 'realistics' ), luckiest case is jail then for 500.

Of course i am not completely against all changes, but the Con's overdo the Pro's in my specific opinion.

totally agreee

bro....

M.ANAS wrote :
+100000000000000

and pls do hurry on v10 it's so boring to see white board always

Some will just never be happy, accept you being one of them.

I apologized for that behaviour on discord you can ask anyways
AN4$123!

shun

shungirl1

by shun » January 20, 2023, 7:07 am
Vic is correct, this game is no longer fun to play as a result of the v10 update, which has caused a 70% drop in player numbers. I had thought that the v10 update would make the game more fun, but everyone doesn't like it. :D

[Lsrcr]PiPo

PiPo
Game Administrator

by [Lsrcr]PiPo » January 20, 2023, 1:41 pm
shun wrote :
Vic is correct, this game is no longer fun to play as a result of the v10 update, which has caused a 70% drop in player numbers. I had thought that the v10 update would make the game more fun, but everyone doesn't like it. :D

Please add your cheat sheet to provide those numbers, or are you just pulling them out of thin air?
`Half of being smart, is knowing what you are dumb about.~

Bear

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » January 20, 2023, 3:24 pm
:geek:

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » January 21, 2023, 3:42 pm
shun wrote :

Ah yes let’s talk about player count! We had a steady decline of about 1-3 players per month before December. In November our average player count was around 9 people - we have done this update to refresh the server more than anything and a lot of work has gone into it.

Adapt to the changes and try and enjoy the new way of Lsrcr. If you are not able to do so you are free to leave.

If you are going to quote statistics at least quote them right.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter

itsDanny

Danny
Developer

by itsDanny » January 22, 2023, 8:22 pm
shun wrote :

Where have you pulled this figure from? Do you even know what the player count was like prior to the V10 update?

Vic

Vic
Donator

by Vic » January 22, 2023, 9:31 pm
shun wrote :

My bad, last time I check the server was with 30 players, and the update is not bad as I thought. I am taking my words back. Great update happy to see some good changes over the year I am going to stay here for a while to support this community,

Peace.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » January 23, 2023, 9:15 am
itsDanny wrote :
shun wrote :

Where have you pulled this figure from? Do you even know what the player count was like prior to the V10 update?

Thursday

Thursday

by Thursday » January 23, 2023, 10:10 am
Abstract wrote :
itsDanny wrote :
shun wrote :

Source : trust me
Retired Community Member of Ls-rcr

2013-2021
109 posts Page 9 of 11
Return to “News & Announcements”