A new year a new beginning!

Any significant updates or announcements will be posted here.

Moderator: Developers

1 post Page 1 of 1

Energ

Energ
Founder

by Energ » January 29, 2014, 4:50 pm
Dear Ls-rcr members,

It's January and a New Year has begun! I want to thank everyone in this community and specially those who donated. It's not just the administrators helping this community but every single one of you.

I know not everyone can get along but I like to ask everyone to put your differences aside and move on. It's a fresh new year and it would be so much better if we all respect each other and be less judgemental towards others even when you don't understand their behaviours or choices. We had a great year with ups and downs and I hope 2014 will be even better.

You cannot expect things to get better without making a few changes and improvements. We start with training new moderators and administrators and focus more on deathmatchers, report hunters and cheaters.

We will read all the suggestions and if possible add them in the upcoming updates. After this we will investigate all reports and complains about some of our administrators because it's brought to my attention that some of our administrators have been acting inappropriate and unprofessional and I can assure you all we will take proper actions when necessary.

At last but not least, Johnson and I started on project derby approximately 6 months ago and unfortunately at the time we couldn't continue. We decided to start working on project derby again and for those that doesn't know, project derby is a 32 slot server with a derby gamemode made by Johnson and me with custom maps made by us and other ls-rcr members. This derby gamemode is a competition in which contestants drive cars into each other until there is only one car left running. Each round has a certain amount of time, if you survive a round you will get rewarded with money based on the vehicle health you have left. With money you can buy different kind of perks to help you win. We will launch a new website for this derby server soon and more information will be posted there. At first only a few selected will be able to join this server and later on we will allow all tag members before we open the server for everyone.
Best quotes
Johnson: I trust you more than I trust my antivirus.
Tamer: Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful.
Wolf: Energ you are the best and i am nothing compared to you.
Santiago: Energ is in every way superior than me on FIFA. I've been beaten by him. I'm horrible.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “News & Announcements”