Event #4 - 'my roots' [28.04]

You can find all official event announcements here - check to see what is on!

Moderator: Event Hosts

18 posts Page 1 of 2

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » April 22, 2021, 12:57 pm

Hey everyone

We are back with another community event for you all. For this community event, we are asking you to think all the way back to your first days of being part of this community - i.e. when you first connected to the server. For some, this may be a very long time ago!

We want to hear everything about your roots - how you discovered the community, what you enjoyed most at first glance, what you disliked at the time, what convinced you to stay and be a permanent member of the community and more! You may also include media, if you have any, illustrating your first few days of playing at Ls-rcr.

The most descriptive accounts of people's first experiences will win! Last day to submit entries for this event is the 28th of April, 2021. We will have three winners who will grab themselves a prize of 2 DPs each!

I look forward to reading your experiences!

Best wishes,
Fantastic.

Milyn

Milyn
Donator

by Milyn » April 22, 2021, 1:25 pm
Well back in 2010 -13 i used to play in some server which for some reason had to shut down and it was the only server i used to play. There was this guy called amal whom you guys know as oggy with whom i used to play a game called igi2 which too got shutdown and amal gave me the ip of this server in 2014ish i guess and he was like "bro this is the best server in samp" and i dint find the server interesting at all so as far as i remember i never logged back in till 2017 where i started playing at regular basis like real hardcore and the during my first few days i found luke guy somewhere and he gave me a ride and i was later kidnapped by some dude out there and i do remember i couldn't move at all although i did know how to text in game but i guess people were kinda busy at that point i refused to wait even a minute and left the game. Basically this was the reason which is why i left the very next day i was introduced to this server. I do remember danii whom you guys call as Joseph sold me a house for some cheap price and i was like yeah baby i own a house and i decided to play on regular basis. I found few people challenging interms of a catfight which normally people would start if they dont get what they want. Whenever people start trash talks i become agressive one of the reason which made me wana play back then. At one point i found the game admins to be targeting me which was just my mentality and at this phase of time i oftenly asked some admins to ban me temporarily although i never had an intention to leave the game permanently. One day i had a conversation with "jostafa" the everyone's dude i would not like to pull much over it but this was the moment where i got banned for being toxic which was yeah fine i deserved it kinda thought for me but ye thanks to that day i could finally get rid of the addiction i had to play this game on regular basis i would definitely like to thank luka for that day i guess this is what i had to say of how it started and ended.
(Just wanted to say im not interested in events but i felt like i had to share, i did so)

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » April 22, 2021, 7:01 pm
I joined about two years ago. I used to play SAMP religiously with my cousin back in 2008-2010, but he passed away in 2010, and I just couldn't play anymore. It hurt to see all our friends talk about him, when I needed to not dwell on it. In 2019, I was looking through Steam games and picked up the 3D era games (3, Vice City, San Andreas) and immediately downgraded SA to v1.0 so I could mod it. Part of the downgrader automatically installed the latest version of SAMP, and after a few weeks I decided to try again. I found Ls-rcr just on the hosted list, and joined since my other servers were long dead.
I joined expecting a roleplay server... and that is not at all what I got. Watching cops stand on the roof of cars to gun down criminals who loaded 9 people on a car and hunted them? That was a new one for me.I played the medic class, and did not really know what I was doing. No other server has the culture and gameplay of Ls-rcr.
I think a big turning point in my decision to stay was how the community was. I got report hunted in the most comical way when I had like 300 score, and seeing how people laughed about it as well as compliment my replies made me feel like the community actually cared. Granted some of them did take a VERY long time to warm up to. Milyn and Grand both took forever for me to really be able to get used to, and I still sometimes wonder how Funderburk hasn't been ban hammered. I took time, but I did learn how the place works, who to trust, and who to ignore.
Then came a rather rough patch for me. Many users were starting to cause shit, and I kept reporting it because at the time I felt it was required by the rules. Yet nothing, or very little, got done in my eyes. One user I and many others reported for DMing and Spanish in the main chat just got warning after warning, and short bans, and he would just come and DM more. There were a few cases like this, and I began to feel like staff were lazy and didn't give a shit about us. Eventually the constant rule breaking mixed with little being done lead to me cursing out Immortal, which got me perm banned. CXdur still talked to me on Discord though, and he explained that they tried to give everyone fair chances because once the chances were over, they would go from kiddy gloves to brass knuckles. Just before Christmas 2019, he removed my ban and gave me a second chance.
From there I worked to ingrain myself in the server. I wanted into the BM, so I pulled off the, at the time, largest robbery streak ever. That took some doing, and I bribed a few cops, but at the time it was the largest. Today it still sits as the 7th highest streak of all time. I joined Terrorist, and worked my ass off for them until eventually, Venom asked me to be staff for him. I had gotten to know many people, made many friends, and really felt like a part of the community... and I had just over 3000 score.
My first tag app was ROUGH. I think all first applications are. You have no idea how high the standards and such are, and what the real undercultures are. My second was better, but I still had some work to do, Finally, on my third app, I was approved despite a rather comical vote about how I needed to 'improve my English'. I'm a native English speaker with published writing work and a college minor in English Literature... yeah, I don't still don't know what they were on about.
As I played more and more, I became a user whom was well liked by the community. Some people didn't like me, still don't, but most of them have shown their true colors and aren't part of the community any longer. I worked very hard to grow the respect I was given, and to repay that respect in kind. I became a user people feel they can trust and rely on, and with that I grew myself as a person. As odd as it is to say, Ls-rcr has made me a better person overall over the years. With my love for the server, it's players, and it's community, I decided to pay back everything by donating and becoming a supporter. It's kind of crazy to think how I went from hating some staff to being trusted by them to be someone who can help others. But it also shows my growth as a person, and I do truly love this server. I would do whatever I could for this place, and moreover it's community.
Today, I'm pretty well known around the place. People know me, and trust me. I do still have a few who think it's funny to beg me for explicit things, and those who find it funny to blatantly lie and call me a man, but they are all pretty much ban evaders who have more than shown they are just not wanting to be a part of the server. Thankfully the same staff I at one point hated have been very great about it and I feel safe knowing they will handle it. You'd think after two years they would figure out I am really a woman, but those users aren't exactly known for being good thinkers.
I have worked hard and put in many hours for what I have. Amazing friends, great community, a large amount of respect, some truly wonderful groups, and I hold 4 places on the leaderboards: robbery streak, fishing, richest, and the one I'm most proud of, my medic score. While two users do have higher medic scores, both are pretty inactive and often their names drops off, putting me as the number one medic. That feels good. It shows just how much work I've put in. All my friends, groups, and so on... I truly feel like I belong here. I love this place, and I truly do love the people who make Ls-rcr what it is. It's been a long, often insane road, but I wouldn't change a thing about it. From here, I just want to work at continuing to improve, and some day be known by all as someone who can trusted and relied upon.

I hope reading this, you all know a bit more about me and why I am how I am. I'm still working on improving myself, but I also truly love you all and will do anything to protect you guys. As such, this The Vampire Queen [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes, signing off and leaving some pics for you to all enjoy.

One of my earliest "good" screenshots I have saved of me just rolling with people. Chat cropped out to avoid a spammer...

Never did like the police, but I loved the view from Terrorist

It always feels good to see so many people on for an event!

The good old days, when it was just shooting cops to help your brothers

I really do miss these days...

But even now, we have so many wonderful people...

Hell, even some damn good roleplay!

And I'll hang out with cops to improve my medic score...

Even when it ends up in a less than appropriate picture! :D

I am Karuminska Tepesh, the Vampire Queen, and I love you all!

Eslam101

Eslam

by Eslam101 » April 22, 2021, 7:04 pm
I got to know this server through some friends and that was in 2015 we were playing other games like Wolfteam and Combat Arms in particular these friends were dark and Walid and my brother [OG]Pro and Cyanide What made me associated with this server were my friends, but over time I started to like the private site system (forum) more than the game. when I was a kid at this time , I didn't know the server commands, Only I was following them
In the end, what made me stick to the server, unlike some other servers, is that this server has rules that everyone is afraid to break. :D

sidekick

by sidekick » April 23, 2021, 6:36 am
I joined about 1 year ago. I didn't expect that I found this server immediately. When I was my first day was playing SA-MP which is from the other server like TDM, ZA, PTP, and yeah I was invited by my friends and we guys still playing on that server. So, one of our guy was finding some server because the server were playing at was bored, lack of players, like the cheaters was invited the game. So, the time was my friend found this server which is LS-RCR he was telling me first that "hey bro wanna play another server again?, and I answered him "i don't think exactly if this server can be bored and I'll just think about it. So, I realize when he was playing on a cafe and I was seeing at him and observed what are he doing. And, asking him that "hey, is this the server was you inviting me last day?". And he answered me "Yes". And yeah, I've been thinking to play the game which is LS-RCR was the name of the server. So, I was expecting that, this server is absolutely good, those players were enjoying the game, having some fun. And that time i don't know how to play those guys are trolling me around and making me fun just like they kidnapped me inside the car, raping, robbing me, and etc.,
I really don't know how to play the game that time because my friend wasn't teaching me how to play it. And I was asking in the main chat that "how to play this game" but which is not an English grammar, and there's a guy was telling me that "speak English please".Didn't know that the given rule should need to speak English in the main chat. And yeah, there's a guy was teaching me but I forgot him by the way. And he keep teaching me how to play the game. So, I was thanking the guy who teach me a lot regarding the server. And that time I was involved in the server my favorite job was a robber so that's why i got 10k+ robberies score lol but yeah, just don't mind it hehehe. I was thinking to invite a friend to play the new server which is shun, and known as shungirl1 in-game. And I teach him a lot about the server and how to play. On that day, I had conversation to a guy which is Clear. aka Khristine, and I knew him in real life when both of his account was banned so he was my neighbor. So, that time we keep talking and chatting each other about his 2 account so I was saying him that "Is that allowed to own 2 accounts without informing to the staffs, because its against the rules right?" so he answered me that "a lot staff's knew that I created 2 accounts". And talking that in our language(Filipino) while in private message. So, when his main account was banned for how many times (Khristine) the reason was "sharing account". After a day, he was permanently banned by Abstract because he really won't secured his main account. And he's thinking to make an account again which is Clear. And we were talking on a private message(in-game) about why he got banned permanently. So, I was telling him that how'll you unbanned your main account? So replied me "it's easy to get unbanned just like to ask Mastro to get unbanned" So, I got shocked to his reply just like you only asked an "ASA Staff" so you can unbanned recently lol. And yeah there's a staff was in-game which is Duffey aka Woof. He immediately banned Clear. ban evasion Khristine and asking Mastro to get unbanned. So, that's why I was banned for 3 days because I failed to report an evader. And I remember the guys who was asking that "where's sidekick?" and the guy was replying to him "sidekick got banned permanently" so the one guy didn't know that I only got banned for 3 days which is not permanent. The two guys were Grand and Keenan. I would definitely thanks to FlightQuest who invited me this server but unfortunately he's banned last year. So this is my roots before and after. A big thanks to Grand, Bear, Sticke. who trusted me a lot throughout my journey, I'll never forget them.
And from now on, I'll just keep helping peoples, and supporting them, carrying them also. Especially being a part of their lives, so I can achieve my future in life as well as in game also.
Last edited by sidekick on April 24, 2021, 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
ur mom

There's never a WRONG time to do the RIGHT thing.

Abstract

Abstract
Senior Administrator

by Abstract » April 23, 2021, 8:47 am
SA-MP & Ls-rcr
I started SA-MP in 2013 and started playing on Ls-rcr in December 2013, when I first created my account, so I'm now going on my 7th year in this community. My brother joined me shortly after I created my account and we would play together as much as we could. Like many players here, I've had my times where I've "left" the server and ultimately returned, some reasons being a broken computer, personal issues, et cetra. I've been back for a while now, I can't remember when exactly since time goes so fast when playing here - however, the memories last forever.

Community Involvement
While I did start in 2013, it wasn't really until 2015 where I started getting involved with the community, until then I would just constantly rob Las Venturas with [Lsrcr]Mega115 and still have a ton of fun. I started getting more into the community when an army member named (well, back then) [Lsrcr]Hawk - an awesome player from Malta - he showed me and my brother a few things about the server and explained how to join the army, which ever since has been the main faction I've been a part of.

Not long after, I was introduced to the Gambino Family by a player I met in-game, it was the first group I joined, and since I loved roleplaying, I fit right in and got the hang of it immediately. It is also where I met [Lsrcr]Fantastic, who I am happy to say is one of the best mates I have in-game. I found myself climbing the ranks and was offered to serve as the Consigliere with [Lsrcr]Fantastic as the Don.

There's been times where I left the community and eventually returned, but anyway, nowadays I just spend my time in-game doing admin work, playing as army, or chilling.

yes i did copy paste my meet the staff post cuz its the exact same story but anyway im just here to seize this opportunity to share my story

AK33L

Ak3EL
Donator
Supporter

by AK33L » April 23, 2021, 9:17 am
I started playing samp in 2015, i was a kid back then i was never a gamer all i played was football irl. And one day my cousin told me he would bring a friend to play football. It was when it all started. The guy named as Akill, his in game name lil_mister_akill, now known as [Lsrcr]Akill playing with mushi, he was invited by Anaas and iface, all from mauritius. Akill then invited my cousin to the server. He joined as Ally007 it was when i joined server too as Akeel007 and brought my brother Uzair007 to the server, and somewhile later invited Raif to the server along with 2 friends also.
We used to have a team in sf we were crowded enough to overtake any leos, it was how i joined the top 25 robbers, maintaining high activity kept robbing and leos and army chased me i took them from sf to lv then took railway across ls back to sf where they all gave up on me sometimes they end up getting killed.
Sf was active back at those times as i remember swat was always the thing everyone used to fear lumix kaosx and some others. They kept coming after me to sf and it was when i decided to move to ls as i was all alone in sf after zoroark and sharwin moved to ls too. Moving to ls i made few friend i joined terrorists played with some friends and was banned by hunter1(cyrex) who i hated in my entire time on this server until he joined again became one of the best mate I’ve met so far. Until today in my whole crew I’m the only one who is active. Its been damn a fking 6 years. The old times gone i miss that its true old is gold, a gamer can confirm that.
Few of my names: Akeel007, [Lsrcr]Akeel, [Lsrcr]Ak, [Lsrcr]Darkshadow, [Lsrcr]Klaus and now Klaus.
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

BeaTen.

BeatEn

by BeaTen. » April 23, 2021, 11:09 am
Spoiler: show
Story behind my current account
I used to play on a russian parkour server in 2014 with the username "xturksecox", I was looking at the Hosted tab on SAMP and found LS-RCR, decided to give it a try (this is how I basically got to know about LS-RCR). I had parkour mods, so I was able to do crazy stuff like high jump, climbing any building, no fall damage. Then [Lsrcr]Blind saw me doing this stuff, he came to me, and he told me "can you do it again infront of me?". I, who was a poor soul, didn't hesitate to say no, I didn't even know it wasn't allowed, didn't know what the hell was happening, so, he started recording and recorded me climbing the DLS building with ease, taking no fall damage and even waved at me, then he It was not a surprise that I was permanently banned for using forbidden mods, but I didn't have a forum account that time, neither did I know how to speak decent English. So when I logged into the server next day, I saw a big BANNED text on my screen, but this didn't stop me from logging in, I searched google and got a very easy trick to ban evade, we all know that but I won't mention it here. So I changed my username to "xturksecoxs", removed my parkour mods and started playing normally. Story isn't quite over yet, it has only started. So one day I was playing with the name "xturksecos", a guy named "pundekarma" was using megajump, noreload cheats and annoying everybody, and there was no staff member ingame who could ban him. That's when I decided that this is my time to shine and be the hero of this server, I downloaded a simple cheat tool from the internet and started to use megajump, godmode and noreload cheat myself. But that cheater was smart, when he saw me using cheats, he toggled his cheats and took a screenshot of me using the cheats, and he Again, not surprisingly, I got permanently banned, but this time I was a little smarter, I tried to and No action was ever taken on my report, it's still open, and obviously my unban application got rejected. Pundekarma was not banned, and who knows he still plays on this server. Sad story. All this didn't stop me from playing, I made an account named "Shirt" and started to play. I had got a good reputation with this account, everyone liked me, I didn't use any cheats, didn't rulebreak, even applied for the tag (I think), applied for SWAT and almost got accepted. Unfortunately, I got caught and got STILL this wasn't enough to stop me from playing, I made a new account named "BeatEn", and started playing again. This time, I was very successful, I got the tag, SWAT, saints, everything I ever wanted. This is the origin of my current account. I got caught ban evading later on, but Johncarer gave me another chance and unbanned me, now I'm clean, no parkour mods, nothing. I could go in more detail of my BeatEn account, but there was too much going on with me, and I don't want to flood this topic.

What I enjoyed at a first glance
I remember that I was escaping from a SWAT after robbing a shop. He had an NRG, I had a BF-400. He was obviously faster than me, so he overtook me, then he exit his vehicle, and placed an /rb infront of my running bike, which made me fall and he /dragged me and sent me to jail. That really got my attention, this was also the first ever SWAT tactic that I discovered. The SWAT member is your very own lovely sexy "BoSS" / "BoSSPEED". From that very day, I wanted to be a SWAT member and tried my very best to get accepted. Remember boys, begging for rights is never an option, if you want to get accepted, you gotta make some effort. [I tried to apply for army with the username "Shirt", but I failed on the rules, 11PM tested me, sadly I can't find the application anymore.] Also enjoyed getting dragged by SWAT, /bc and /q, then rejoining, before we didn't have an autojail system, all the members got really mad at me for that. Didn't do it more than once because everyone abused me so much.
Forgot to add the event system, events are really fun, I remember MaTTa used to do like one event everyday because we had 50+ players before. He did hidenseek, LMS, roadtrips etc... Man that was so fun, I used to spend like 4-5 hours enjoying and not realising that what am I even doing. Still the events are fun, but sadly we don't have enough players who join the server. Now this is a small community but still, even with some flaws, it's the best online SAMP community in my opinion.

What I disliked at a first glance
Well, my first account was banned for using illegal modifications.... If you ask me, the ban wasn't really fair, I was fairly new to SAMP, LS-RCR. Without any warning, I was just banned for using parkour mods and I didn't like that. If someone just came to me and told me to remove those mods, I would have gladly removed them. Anyway, doesn't matter, I'm a free man now but still, I think this is the only think I disliked when I first joined.

What I dislike now
People who make new accounts just to create nuisance, just to ask for rights, just to cheat, just to rulebreak. Sadly now there are many people like this, well not many people, it's just 3-4 people who have 100s of accounts because they play at a cafe. Most importantly, people who lie, really hate them.

What convinced me to stay
Saints, SWAT, and an unofficial group known as "Highstreet Criminalz", made by StormOcide, there were the only 3 reasons why I decided to play regularly. In fact, Saints and SWAT are the only reason now why I am here. Remove both of them and I'll be gone.
Also, very few of the people here whom I like convince me to not leave this community.

P.S.: I made an account named [Isrcr]glen. I still remember the password of this account and can login to it, but I will get banned for fake tag :( I made this account because I was mad that I got banned for cheating, I logged in with this username and went to SWAT base and started to megajump all over the place, was banned later on, but unbanned in the global unban.
Last edited by BeaTen. on April 23, 2021, 12:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fierce

F1erce
Donator
SWAT VIP

by Fierce » April 23, 2021, 12:10 pm

Hello, i was didn't know anything about this game, and ago 4-5 years i was work, and i was play in the cafe one game only online the game is WolfTam, and i saw my friends play this game, i was didn't know what is game, and i learned the game, and i started from 2017, and when i start the game i was didn't speak English, and i was didn't have a friends in the game just my friends in the cafe, and i keep playing the game, and my friends learned me all the locations and how i can play this game, and just one started this game in my cafe, and my friends saw him play this game, and all uploaded the game on all Pc's cafe, and we start play this game, and i was got ban in the last and i got unban again, and now i know all things in the game and k read the rules and I don't break the rules in the game, and if you notice no one report me on the forum, because I don't do a bad thing with the players, and and when i started the game i took a long time was didn't know the forum and discord me and all my friends, someone of my friends was know other cafe, and he was go to this cafe and when he know he told us and all my friends know, and i was didn't know this game is beautiful, and when I'm be active in the game i know a many thing in the game, and i was not know what is the group, and my friends in game understand me what we can do in the group, and for now i got 5 group in the game, and i trying to get the tag, but I can't i need to improve my self before i get it, but i make many applications in the tag, One day I might get will it, and the admins not have problems to give me the tag, but i have trying very hard, and i have been helping all players who didn't know to speak English, And I was trading with players and I collected 19 DPS, and this was my win-win trade with the players, and I charged the vortex, and i got many kills in my gstats in all my groups, and i have a good experience with play for vortex, and i sold the dps and i was have money, and when the game was have the eggs, i was collect and when i got the VIP i was spawn all my groups and i was Refilled in all my groups, and i got many kills in my gstats in all my groups, and i got ban 3 times in the last, first one by (Luka) i was not good in the game and because i idk why i got ban, and i still that in the second i got ban by (Aleksa) but i trying to make unban in the both times, and the third i got ban by (Cyrex) and when i got ban by Cyrex i was know all thing, and i talked to him on discord, he was ban me for aimpot, and i was not play with aimpot, and ge searched my PC, and i got unban, and i lost my groups and in same time i got it, and my future in the game the (tag), and I want to be one of the three winners, and I lost interest in WolfTeam because i like to play Samp, And in I have a good account and I have all the extensions in the account in WolfTeam, and all my friends was playing WolfTeam only, but after we know the Samp is a good game, we stopped to long in WolfTeam, and this game i took a long time to play it and after i know the Samp i lost interset and i was a good player in this game but i lost interset i dont know to play it aswell at last, and i have a good experience at the cop/criminal, and i know all thing and if someone ask me a qustion i will give a better answer, it was how i joined the top 25 Bank Robbers, and i'm ranked 14th, it was how i joined the top 25 Duel wins and i'm ranked 5th, and i'm at Duel streaks too and i'm ranked 21th, and when i start the game, all admins do events in the game i dont win any event in the game by admins, only i won the event in Renegades, and on the forum i dont win any event by admins, i'll be happy if i won this event, and I'm always in the server, i open more than 6 hours in the day, and i play billiard after i close the Samp, And i have been trying to join SWAT many times but i always failed in rules part, but i think when i make an application again, might be i'll get passed from the test, but I dont want to make application in SWAT now because I'm not play cop skin now I'm play criminal skin, i'll change my skin soon. and i have a good life and i dont let you down.. and my old name is MAHMOUD012345678 and now Fierce_Warrior, When i was make a event in Renegades

Kill list in same time

I was make event here to collect present in Renegades.

I was make event here to collect present in Vic's Gang when i was member.

i was lost all my groups when i got banned by Cyrex, and i got unban in same day and i got my groups

i was make Achivemets

And this pictures is when I was in summer

And this picture is when I was up in the air

And this picture when i was with my friend

Thanks..
Last edited by Fierce on April 24, 2021, 1:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Welcome To The World Of Viruses

https://fierc.mysellix.io

• Learn from yesterday
• Live for today
• Hope for tomorrow
• The important thing
Is not to stop questioning

• Someone can be Smarter
• Someone can be Prettier
• Someone can be Younger
•-- But keep in mind that no one will be you.

Pagati Soldier

SWAT PVT2

The Buzzards Assassin (Tester)

The Rulers Bodyguard (Tester)

Unknown Supporter

Absynth's Crew Assassin

Blackouts Executioner

Spetsnaz VIP

StuntKings Stunter

Leli's Squad Member (Lvl 2)

UFC Fighter

Renegades Amateur

PCC [oOo]

Los Vagos Gang Banger

Squanix

Squanix
Pagati Consigliere

by Squanix » April 23, 2021, 9:01 pm
Greetings to y'all, I joined this server 3years ago in the summer of 2018..that's one day when i were playing fortnite with some friends, so there is a stranger who came to our cafe and showed us GTA SAMP and some informations about the servers in it, we've played in the most of it but the expect one is LS-RCR where we enjoyed playing in because it seems like a realstic game (roleplay)... so it was so fun how to rob each other, arresting etc...Everyone knows that can't anyone start playing in any server as profissionel player, It's the fact, I started with y'all in this game with funny name (Fadi130), so first moments i wasn't know anything about the server rules or the commands to use but i found some cute boys who helped me in all that to succes as well be a good player (can't forgot them)..it was really hard to be but i didn't give up and tried hard to understand the game rules to be never get a punishment..let's now start to speak how I was doing before: The first days in Las venturas to rob shops to get score..Days later i met 250score, so I started robbing bank with friends to earn money to buy vehicles/houses etc.. as most of others were doing, here in this game i learned more how to speak in english because i wasn't interested to it as language before but the server maked me to be (It's needed)..reaching day by day in score, so i created a forum account to be get more informations about the server and that's all by an old friend's help: [Lsrcr]Amoun Aka Dr.Amin as he teached me how to apply in groups etc..2019 as I remember i learned everything about the server as well i got some groups to enjoy the time in it..so to let y'all know i'm now saying the fact things happened with me before and not lying because never evaded the server or did anything bad against others..2020 I tried hard to be tagged member to the day when i got it and lost it in a bit time by a bad mistake happened as y'all know, I won't speak about it now because I managed to get a new chance as well to make it as a bad memoire, The best thing i've got too with the tag is swat after a good time while trying to be..I won a lot of things in this game really like having a good friends ...

Best memoires:

S.W.A.T:

Fake Army:

TAG:

A good time with friends:

Bad Memoires:

A great community!!

Best wishes, [Lsrcr]Squanix
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Community Events”