Event #4 - 'my roots' [28.04]

You can find all official event announcements here - check to see what is on!

Moderator: Event Hosts

18 posts Page 2 of 2

BeX

BeX

by BeX » April 23, 2021, 9:35 pm
Well to be honest I was introduced by “FuckingJack” or what ever his name in 2013. He told me to join and chill him ingame. For sure we did nothing except for doing stunt with NRG and robbing cops.

About 2-3 months after I constantly playing , I introduced to my brother [Lsrcr]City and then he introduced to his friends , [Lsrcr]T_Rex and [Lsrcr]Slam.

Day by day I enjoyed playing here and Angle and OG asked us to team up with him for cophunting. That was epic moments having them around. Then I started to roleplay when OfficerJustin2012 asked me to join his LAPD Special Force I guess (City - Hall) , I keep playing and then I become bored and I left the server. Only my brother and his friends keep playing here.

To be honest, I improved my english in this server because of the “server rules” , I won’t deny that I’m a rulebreaker back on 2013-2014 , speaking foreign language and insulting our ex Senior (Fatal) , I have no idea what’s able to do at that time haha. I got banned by him and then unbanned.

The real journey started when I addicted to become a swat members but I have no idea how to join xD. Swat members keep telling me /swat multiple of time and I’m so stupid didnt read it carefully hahaha. Then my brother helped me on swat application and failed ( what a dumb) haha

Things that I dislike is, someone that causes a problem ingame to interrupt someone’s gameplay.

2019-2021 , I started to focus on myself, I improved everything because I wanted to be a pagati members. (Invul/Dogmeat) leads the pagati that time. It was a hella fun that I got denied multiple of times haha until [Lsrcr]Monuir and his friend Ak4ent lead the pagati. Then they gave me opportunity tu become a members.

For now, I just come to chill around with a new faces of the community and help them with everything I know. It was a long journey and lot of things to say. Too much to mention here, I’d like to say thank you to Fatal/Absynth for allowing me to play here until now. Also to the staff team, thank you for Global Unban, it was a big chances especially for me. I’m happy to see some old players still around xD

Chill out
ExperimentalBex

Need assistance ?Kindly click the link

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » April 24, 2021, 9:33 am
Joined long time ago. Used to known as most toxic player with the most bans and warnings in the history most probably; but improved finally. Better late than never. Got a long history which I'd not be willing to share out as it will take ages to write, but however, I'll share what made me stay into this community. It was basically kaosx leading the SWAT team in the Los Santos City dragging suspects which motived me to join SWAT and thus, then I decided to keep playing into this server because I was told that I could join his team too but I'll have to play as cop and be active and what not lol. Anyway, that was all!

I had no interest in cophunting either until I saw G_trix with his Saints Mechanic Crew in a sultan coming after me in Tierra robada lol

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

OkaManThe$Wolf

Okaman
Donator

by OkaManThe$Wolf » April 25, 2021, 12:33 am
Hello everyone Let me start with myself and introduce myself to you and all the memories that I will never forget for a long time I was playing another server very well After that, friends in the café invited me to play at Ls-rcr Samp and already i joined to the server and in that time i wasn't have any idea how to play or even any location in the city I was annoyed at first because i wasn't know anything in the server But then I saw things happening in front of my eyes. What am I going to say? We steal each other, kill each other, chase criminals and imprison them or kill them.It was really fun moreover i decided I have to learn to play like them and be someone with the same skills as them I asked my freinds how to play and how to use /commands the server Indeed, I took information from them And I started learning day by day, I was getting better more and more And after a whole month you improved as a professiona You can say all I know is that I fight great only in the server but without knowledge of English or rules even i was breaking rules without i know what i do even at first but in that time was all players speaking English whatever in my pm or main chat and i wasn't understand even what all them say to me So I was very upset in that time because was some players mocking from me constantly So I decided to leave After all these things And only two months later My friend came to me and he was [Lsrcr] Deadlykiller currently he's [Lsrcr]Fady He helped me a lot and taught me after things and how to depend on myself He told me that you can learn to speak English by convincing me not to give up and try Indeed, after 5 months, I learned some good words to say to players I found myself learning well and being able to learn more and more So I started taking words from people, translating them, and then memorizing them well in writing and the meaning of the word itself Indeed, I have succeeded a lot and found myself much better and better than the first Indeed, i started communicating with the players very well Finally, I managed to understand them, and now they understand me greatly but other side I did not understand the rules but after knowing the English language well i managed read the rules Easily and i found myself More attracted to community Ls-rcr Samp and i was have Secrets about stay in community and take information more and more In order to develop myself more and gain more experiences and from another side And then came a strange day I've been playing with my freind Ziadoka300 We were on Two planes And we were red suspects Then swats came to us To catch us in that time We did /lock ur planes And we stayed inside And we did /afk abuse We didn't know this was not allowed reagrding that rule And I still remember then beaten said to me that is not allowed according rules and don't do it again and i already did report to you at forum in that time i said to him sorry and after i noticed word forum i asked myself what is forum So I tried to talk to others and find out what this is Actually, they give me all the information on this topic And how do I learn to create an account for myself Indeed, I asked for help and they helped me create an account for myself And thank them for this then i found a groups For criminals and everything is available to me there whatever weapons drugs items all things So I had hope to be one of them, but I didn't know how to introduce myself in a group to join as offical member in this time i was asking for rights without i know this is not allowed actually and i botherd a lot from leaders groups about this thing But over time i managed know how to apply in groups to join as offical member And I also know the rules to be able to pass the tests and already i learned all things From day to day it i'm improved a lot and accessible to who Okaman as i now With a lot of experiences with Great attitude towards everyone and also i managed Achieve my goals To take tag and i joined as offical member in Faction S.A.Army In the end and now my tag has been removed since 4 month and i don't want speak about it again sorry :) Because I have not given up yet and I want to prove it to everyone again And recover what I lost Thanks for reading the story :)

some inforamtion why i getting banned 3 times

well One day I left the server and that's because I was focused on my work I already remember giving my account to someone in cafe And then it caused me a lot of problems And then he caught me [Lsrcr]Sowhat And give my account a banned When i was want start to play again i didn't know i have a banned However I tried to speak [Lsrcr]Sowhat Admit my mistake I explained the situation.. He already listened to me, gave me a chance, and I thank him for that

Second Ban

was since 3 years I was playing in.. cafe with some friends Because I didn't have internet in my home, frankly because I didn't care about games Because at that time I was focusing on playing football Let's go back to the topic again I sat in / pc in cafe I did not know that there is a person was banned before in the same /pc So I was banned for that reason no more

one day ban
because i was traget [Lsrcr]Robin anywhere because i was very mad from him and unfortunetly i didn't control to myself and And i admitted a mistake and apologized to him reason was (Community annoyance)

Three
in this time while i don't know anything in the server I have been banned because i asked [Lsrcr]Sinner about rights Army and he give to me 3 day ban and He explained to me that is not allowed and don't do it again

one warning when i did c bug deagle without i mean and that time i was have application in faction army and i got reject for this reason and i remember who did report to me he was Grand

more inforamtion about Faction S.A.Army and how i joined after long time

well I was initially an idiot person I want to join quickly without effort I was on the wrong track i created my first apply in Faction S.A.Army But without knowing that there is a test reagrding joining to army in that time [Lsrcr]Carlos'j said to me i will give you big positive and i was happy in that time without i know there a test reagrding S.A.Army and i should to pass in it Then I said to myself I would pass it because I thought it was as easy as the group test But it was completely different And I didn't know it was all about skill and proving myself to the members And most importantly After I refused, around 10 times i managed know how to do it Most importantly, read of the rules And gaining the skills that qualify me to join as a soldier in faction S.A.Army and already i managed to teaming with others members S.A.Army And gain more and more from members S.A.Army I started working hard and found myself there and one day I passed the test, but the result was not good So I decided to work more and more to join faction S.A.Army But I was rejected by High command But finally i managed to join in faction S.A.Army after two years trying to join in faction S.A.Army after 31 applications

What I disliked at a first glance The old players would behave with me like kids and make fun of me constantly because I couldn't understand them in English in another side i would say was there some of all players helped me from them no more Thanks

what i dislike now in community -Lsrcr

number one - People who cheat in community And they are still creating accounts that to evade the ban and annoy us every day

Number Two - People who express their disrespect for us with very rude words just no more thanks

The end

After all, this is the story and I have changed now I am now another person I have a lot of experiences and i part now from community Ls-rcr Samp

SneaX

SneaX

by SneaX » April 25, 2021, 1:58 pm
What's up!, it's me here SneaX AKA Loudness, DawnF, [TDK]Uzi and Stev. I played samp when I was still 8 or 9 years old and I'm already 14 (turning 15 on August 3) now, so which means I've played samp for almost 6- 7 years. I used to play on other servers like BTTDM, PTP, FREEROAM, and other server like this. So, I saw LivBoeree on other server, and he invited me to play here, after that, I made an account to start playing, and the first account that I made was named [TDK]Uzi. I've also meet Default AKA Dimitrije on that server. I also got banned on that server for aimboting, so starting that day, admins forced me to use sampcac (sampcac is like a anti-cheat virus) I can't play there if I won't download it.(ban evading there was allowed), but that server got shut down since the owner lost interest playing samp. So that's why I got experience on dueling.

Why did l choose this name?

Well, there was a a famous clan/group there, which named The Destroyer Kings [TDK], so I've impersonated that name. After a month, I've focused on my study, and that's why I was inactive that time, after 3 months or 4 months, I started playing samp again, but suddenly, I forgot the password of that account, so I made a new account which was Stev., Stev was the co-owner of that server that I used to play, so after a week, I've created a new account again, (I made this account to troll others) which named DawnF, to be honest, way back before, I kept rulebreaking that time, like /tune abuse. I kept making accounts that time to troll others and annoy them which wasn't good, so I've realized that what I am doing that time is annoying. I also lost interest playing samp before, and that time, I've started to find other games, like Dota and etc.. And also that time, my friend [S.A]Army keeps playing samp that time which motivate me to play samp again, so I started and made a new account which is now Loudness or SneaX, and sadly, my friend got banned for aimboting which is [S.A]Army, after a month of playing, Terrorists group gave me a opportunity to play with them, and the same thing also happens with MitkoBeadDz gave me a chance to be apart of TGOLS. There was also a time that Karthik banned me for ban evading as [S.A]Army, and l believe that time that the ban was unfair, so I've decided to make an unban application, and after giving some evidence that I'm not [S.A]Army, Karthik have decided to give me a chance to play again and yeah, he lifted my ban and removes the ban hammer away from me, so that's why I'm so grateful :)). I got also banned for 2 days for c-bugging I think, and the admin who banned me warned me not to ban evade because if I'll ban evade, it will even for worse. I keep making accounts until now, it's because some old pinoy players, they do abuse many things when there's not outsider players nor admins, so that's why keep making new accounts to catch them on act, and I know that isn't allowed because it's considered as report hunting (I think), I'm doing this because I want all the players to play happy and peacefully. I used to play on other server as admin, I've served the server with loyalty but yeah, I can't believe that I'm still 11 that time and ice managed to control the server by my hands, and the same thing also happened, the owner of the server lost interest playing samp.

Why do l know some things on the server when I first started playing?

Well, as I've said earlier, I used to play on other server like this, same rules and everything but that server was Deathmatch server. When I started playing there, LivBoeree taught me a lot on how to duel to play samp, to control and etc..

This experience is just short but this means a lot of me. To be honest, I didn't came here to win, I came here to share my experiences.

Unlucky...

Unlucky...

by Unlucky... » April 27, 2021, 6:27 am
Yo! It's me Unlucky. well, I ended up playing this server cuz some of my friends recommend me to play this server the server was nice back in the days.. I remember few people who invited me to play this server it was (willi@m) who invited me to play this server and many more, I met some people here who became my bestfriends and people who helped me on some things.. like joining groups etc.. I actually been inactive for 1 year cuz i find this server boring before, But, I realize that this server is nice when i spent a lot of time playing the game with friends and doing some stuff that won't make you bored playing the game like cophunting,chilling, etc.. I like this server very very much, that i've spent 8hrs a day or even more. And I actually got banned for buying account but thanks to Fantastic and Abstract who gave me 2nd chance to play the server once again. I won't forget this server because it's part of my childhood. Never evah !
Last edited by Unlucky... on April 30, 2021, 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Retired Community Member Since 2018

[20:26:24] [Lsrcr]Ackman[35]: We've underage kids like mongraal ,tupac and many others.

TuPac

TuPac
Donator

by TuPac » April 28, 2021, 7:27 pm
Who's TuPac
Hello Brothers and Sisters , Well I started playing this server since 2014?? with my First account thats called Wassim147 or something like that , I was playing in cafe with many friends that time, we were playing only for Robbing and robbing players at that time we don't know anything only getting NRG-500 and con artist to rob bank and escape from leos , that time we don't know how to shock cops or another commands, then I've learned how to change skin to cop and playing, [Lsrcr]Knight taugh me many commands, He wasn't playing Lsrcr at the time, he wes teaching us how to play, anyways I always cuff players without taze. I've report players too with /rp ID with that reason "rob me", i abused it manytimes to get score, one day I got banned perm for reason rp abused I was shocked to see that, because i wasn't aware that is not allowed, i thought we can did /rp all time, I joined with another account and contacted [Lsrcr]Aleksa to help me, he helped that time and answered me Lsrcr Invinurable banned you, you must pm him, tried to make unban apply and pm Invinurable but I failed, I felt like that is not a deal /rp abuse = banned forever . I evaded the server because I thought if I cannot play I must create another account,
NOTE: that time we weren't aware of how to make email to use it in Lsrcr, all my friends their accounts verified by my Email. More than 30 accounts, for that we always got banned evaders.
I stoped to play Lsrcr maybe for 2 years, then I've heard that all accounts got unbanned, i decided to start playing in the best server with my friends, we were very happy I decided one day to join SWAT I made many applications but always failed on rules Part, after few weeks, I got banned perm with reason Ban evader,
NOTE : That time in 2016 or 2015 I thought ban evader means 2 accounts in same IP is not allowed i dont know if someone get banned he shouldn't to make another account.
That ban is unfair because i didin't do anything wrong or broke the server rules.

Here we made apply unban for 6 player,
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=79787&p=802675&hilit=Wassim147#p802675
We were idiots. I tried many times to get unban I was doing anything to get unban, one day mastro believed me and gave me chance to back in Lsrcr, and he told me if you've account banned for evading send their name to unban it, I ignored this message because I thought The problems are over.
I've decided to create new account with name 2paC__ I started again without mistakes, after few months I got another ban evader ban, i made apply unban but mastro refuse it. I contacted him via Forum pm, And I lied to him, to get unban, he gave me chance to again play Lsrcr with 2pac__, After months I learned a lot of new things and I felt all of bans since 2015 is unfair, also i felt I should pm Mastro and told him about everything how I lied to him to get unbanned etc... He Understood me and accepted my confession that I was lying to get unban.

Why I decided to join SWAT faction Well, as soon as i saw SWAT's cyan color i like it and i wanted to join and try to use new commands, i tried manytimes to join (Applying), my second application with my name 2paC__ , I passed the rules i was very happy that time, but in Driving I lost , that was my first time And the rest of me has one chance I was so careful as well, but all players know [Lsrcr]BeatEn he's the toughest tester in our server in my opinion , anyways my car blew up at '' Conference center'' i abused \Tune to fix my health car, but He knew I did tune abuse and warned me, advised me to not use the command again to fix your car while you need it cuz that isn't allowed.
Also he didn' t type that in comments
Link: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=97148&p=947300&hilit=2pac__#p947300
I worked hard to prove myself and I was teaming with all members I've been practicing Beaten's route More than 1 year, my dreams were to pass driving BeatEn with good result, one day came I've passed it with 4,5/5, i was so happy to get that result.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=110554&p=1030881&hilit=2pac#p1030881
I saw many members playing in swat skin but I never seen anyone skilled like BeatEn, he's my Role Model in SWAT.

How I can enjoyed my time in Server i like teaming with my friends in criminal skin while joining to speak in TeamSpeak or discord call with some friends, chilling or make stunts we were make funny

My career in Ls-rcr I'm a cafe wifi player, with many players, i dont know why lots of you hates cafe players, we're normal people like everyone in world. I want to thank hitman_C to trust me and gave tester then staff and head tester Of Renegades, [Lsrcr]Mastro that put his trust on me twice and forgive me for my lies,
Also [Lsrcr]Beaten for his trust and believe me also help me know many things.
My carer in LS-RCR was so hard because Im playing in cafe, im working most of time and the rest days i spend it in Ls-rcr and try to stay active to get Tag and joining swat stay active in server. But one day I got it all.

Best wishes, [Lsrcr]TuPac

Funderburk

me_omarr
Donator

by Funderburk » April 29, 2021, 9:00 am
I join because I could rape people in but. New player hope to rape you in-game!!!
Spoiler: show

Fantastic

Fantastic
Senior Administrator
Duel Master Event Host

by Fantastic » April 30, 2021, 5:56 pm
Thanks everyone for your great submissions - it was interesting to read all about your first experiences here at Ls-rcr! It was difficult to select only three winners out of a handful of good submissions. I have therefore opted to reward everyone who made an effort to tell us about their roots (but did not win the main prize) with 5 jail-cards!

The winners of this event, in no particular order, are as following;

- [Lsrcr]BeaTen
- [Lsrcr]Karu_Tepes
- Okaman

Congratulations - rewards will be distributed within the next 48 hours.

Best wishes,
Fantastic
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Community Events”