Tester Section.

Moderators: Leli's Squad Leaders, Leli's Squad Testers

1 post Page 1 of 1

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » April 9, 2022, 6:13 pm

Introduction
If you have the access to read this, I'd like to congratulate you in securing a position in Leli's Squad Testers team. From now on, you hold the highest and most elite responsibility of testing potential members, who might later be securing high ranks in the group. Therefore we expect you to test applicants with uttermost honesty and fairness.

Reviewing an application
As soon as you see an application being posted in the applications topic, you are expected to make sure that the following list is checked.
  • The format of application is correct.
  • Secret word is not missing/incorrect.
  • Applicant has not applied earlier than the previous reapply date given to him.
  • The applicant is not blacklisted.
  • The applicant's reason is not copied from another application.
  • The applicant meets the requirements to join the group.

IN-GAME TEST

Stage one: Interview part

In this stage, the testers are required to ask applicants general questions relating to server, their life, country or anything in general. You may discuss anything with the applicant as long as the applicant feels comfortable on that topic being discussed. We expect you to ask at least 2-3 questions from every applicant so that you can get a solid understand about the applicant's english knowledge. Please not that we are not looking for people with perfect english grammar, but those members who can understand our message and can communicate back in a responsive manner. I will list down few examples down below so that you can get a general idea of what to expect from an applicant.

Question: Tell me a bit about yourself.
Benchmark Answer: My in-game nick is [Lsrcr]Mockery, and I belong to Pakistan. I am currently studying Chartered Accountancy, and in my free time I resort to listening music and reading books.
Wrong Answer: me name ahmed i egypt i like leli i apply forum

Please note that the above example might differ in real time under testing conditions but this was presented before you so that you get an idea about how to test an applicant and what we actually expect from an applicant.

Stage two: Rules part

The testing keybind scripts and method to load them will be explained to you by [Lsrcr]Mockery through discord dms. Before testing an applicant you need to ask him to turn his pms off and logout from forums. Once that's done you'll load the keybinds and ask him 10 questions from the set. Applicant needs to answer atleast 9 correctly in-order to pass the test. Once you complete the test, you may post the test results template.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Testers Section”