Moderator: The Buzzards Staff

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 4, 2021, 12:16 am
Your in-game name: $ThoMaS
Player's in-game name: feint.
Reason: take hit without ask member first!
Additional stuff: https://ibb.co/jHK5sZj
https://ibb.co/C8sLDsD

FeinT.

Feint.

by FeinT. » August 4, 2021, 12:30 am
Well dude, you did choose to report hunt me? Ok thats fine. Ok so firstly I completely forgot you had a hit. Well youl'll ask me why did I shoot you when my goal wasnt even to take the hit? Well basically its really fun to shoot people, even when I'm a cop and there are no crims sometimes at lsa I just keep shooting cops and innocent people for no Reason, I mean just to train your aiming and see how many shots you miss, I do like randomly opening fire on someone and as I stated I completely forgot that you had a hit and p much forgot I was a hitman tbh. At that time I was just waiting my friend to come since he's in alca. I also said sorry to you 10 times in game but you decided to report. This is all I wanted to say.

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » August 4, 2021, 12:38 am
FeinT. wrote :
Well dude, you did choose to report hunt me? Ok thats fine. Ok so firstly I completely forgot you had a hit. Well youl'll ask me why did I shoot you when my goal wasnt even to take the hit? Well basically its really fun to shoot people, even when I'm a cop and there are no crims sometimes at lsa I just keep shooting cops and innocent people for no Reason, I mean just to train your aiming and see how many shots you miss, I do like randomly opening fire on someone and as I stated I completely forgot that you had a hit and p much forgot I was a hitman tbh. At that time I was just waiting my friend to come since he's in alca. I also said sorry to you 10 times in game but you decided to report. This is all I wanted to say.

Hey there are commands a Hit'man can use to see which one got hit first or not I was away and back from AFK and you killed me in a group this is not allowed and the more time you break the group and you had my car in a pizza shop I didn't take the proofs that I told her I'm giving you a chance and I hope she doesn't do it again And he kills me in skin without asking me, "Can I take hit ?" i will waiting reply the report from the leader/staff

FeinT.

Feint.

by FeinT. » August 4, 2021, 12:48 am
Dude I said I am sorry I didn't do /hits or even /list. I mean did you even bother reading what I said??????????? I said I did shoot you for fun I didnt know you had a hit. Also please read what I said before commenting. Also what I had your car in a pizza shop ??? What are you talking about and im a boy not a girl thanks.

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » August 4, 2021, 5:45 am
While I would usually give you the benefit of the doubt and let it go with a verbal warning, the issue here is why are you randomly shooting at people?

Even if you can't harm them, from a rules standpoint this is considered deathmatching.

Deathmatch. Deathmatch includes:
Shooting or otherwise causing damage to innocent players as an innocent or law enforcement officer.
Shooting or otherwise causing damage to another player who you successfully robbed, raped, broke, etc. before they attacked you first.
Shooting or otherwise causing damage to another player who only unsuccessfully robbed, raped, broke, etc. you.
Carrying out your own hit.
Assisting another kill someone where you had no justification to attack.

According to this rule, just shooting at someone when you have no reason to constitutes deathmatching. The only reason staff don't accept reports on it is because under normal circumstances, you wouldn't be able to harm them.

But this rule also means you shouldn't be shooting at fellow members as well. At no point and with no reason should you be shooting at fellow members unless they tell you to. There just isn't any logical reason behind it. You should have checked /list first, and you shouldn't have been shooting at fellow members with no purpose. Intentional or not, you we're in the wrong here on both counts, and as such, I've no choice but to issue an official warning.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Archived”