Lottery value bug

Bug reports that have been fixed or closed.

Moderator: Developers

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Richano

Richano
Developer

Post by Richano » March 11, 2020, 1:42 pm
Where does the bug appear: server
When did the bug appear: Today
Describe the bug: Well, it says that there are 20 out of 1000 tickets bought for a win pot of 225k, but if you'd calculate it yourself, it would be 300k. Don't know if it's just me forgetting something, but it definitely seems wrong to me. If so, correct me.
Frequency: rare (not really sure, this is like the first time in a while using lottery)
Severity: minor
Steps to reproduce: Pretty straight forward, just buy tickets and make sure someone else does that too. then calculate the value yourself and check if it is equal to the value in the win pot.
Some great ol' memories
Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic
RockingJohnson wrote:
$@richano1@$ wrote:
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.
Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates
Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions
National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester
Current positions
Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Mastro

Mastro
Senior Administrator

Post by Mastro » March 11, 2020, 6:35 pm
After contacting another Staff Member too, it looks like this is intentional and not a bug. Consider it ''cash burn'', lottery taxes or whatever (as how it is in real life).

If you buy 10 tickets of $15.000 yourself (only you) then the sum will be 10*15, which is $150.000. You will take all the money back. However if more people join then it won't be exactly the sum of tickets purchased * $15.000, but a bit lower than that (taxes).

I hope this makes it clear. Thanks for pointing out though, it makes sense why you were unsure of it.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Closed Bug Reports”