Event bug

Bug reports that have been fixed or closed.

Moderator: Developers

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » February 10, 2022, 3:30 pm
Where does the bug appear: server
When did the bug appear: just now
Describe the bug: so to start mostly Diplo had an event that was about the monster truck derby. I died and I literally re-emerged in the same event i.e. to be more precise it seemed like the respawn option was on and in fact as you can see I did leave and it showed that I was not in the event at all and in fact I was. There are no players or any means of transportation. Diplo also said that he had problems throwing out some players who survived the fall from the monster truck and started driving on the map that was in the event. I hope this will be fixed.

All the best, Balsa

Frequency: I am not really sure first time happened but as Diplo said it accured many times
Severity: major
Steps to reproduce:
I’m not exactly sure how to make this bug again, but I’m pretty sure that if you die in the same event or say in the world made for that event you won’t be able to respawn where you need to. At least that's what happened to me. I’m not sure about this but I’m explaining how I ended up there.

https://imgur.com/a/ZbwZJpy I have uploaded a picture here for you guys to check.

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » February 18, 2022, 11:23 pm
Did you see the "you have lost the event" message when you died and were you in an interior when you joined the event?

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Balsa

Balsa

by Balsa » February 19, 2022, 8:27 am
Richano wrote :
Did you see the "you have lost the event" message when you died and were you in an interior when you joined the event?

I was in army skin and after that I used /kill spawned as mechanic and joined in. I got killed and didn't see anything called "you have lost the event" it was just a message (i dont remember correctly now) about my death. I was still in "event world" but wasn't able to use /e leave as server though i am in "normal world"

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » February 19, 2022, 6:14 pm
The current details I've got are a bit vague for me. If this happens again for someone, I would appreciate it if you provide some details about what happened right after you died, such as which messages you got by showing a screenshot or a video.

Some great ol' memories

[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

CXdur

CXdur
Server Co-owner

by CXdur » March 25, 2022, 7:00 pm
Locking this because it seems irreproducible.
signature
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Closed Bug Reports”