Pagati airdrops are illegal shop supplies?

Bug reports that have been fixed or closed.

Moderator: Developers

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 9, 2023, 11:43 am
Where does the bug appear: Server
When did the bug appear: V10
Describe the bug: Pagati air drops and illegal shop supplies are joined
Frequency: Always
Severity: Blocker
Steps to reproduce: Sometimes, when Pagati orders an air drop, the crate simply doesn't appear. The map marker is there, but it'll never spawn the crate. Well tonight, I tried to do an illegal supply run for my shop... same issue, no drop appeared. There was a marker, but nothing at the location. But here's where it gets interesting...

I called in an airdrop, went to get it... and was immediately wanted! Why? Well, the airdrop registered as Illegal Shop Supplies as well. So by picking up the airdrop, I somehow picked up shop supplies as well. I made an attempt to deliver both, to see if I truly did pick up both, but players decided to interrupt the test because I was wanted. So I tried a second test. Called in Illegal Shop Supplies, and went to the marker. This time it worked fine, found an object to pick up. Great! Except... I also picked up A Pagati airdrop when I got the supplies. I never called an airdrop, it just gave me a free one. This time because Flash was helping, I was able to test it, and yes i was able to deliver both. This means that I was given a free pagati airdrop with my illegal shop supplies.

I'd like to test this more, but players on main won't allow it (too busy wanting money/score to read chat where I say I'm testing a bug) and I still don't have Pagati rights on beta to experiment with it. So this is all I can give you for now.

PS: I had videos of these, but when I died and crashed the video corrupted, so all the proof is gone. Sorry about that.

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 15, 2023, 2:28 am
Update: the game REALLY shit the bed this time

I did an illegal supply run and got...
->Illegal supplies
->Pagati airdrop I didnt call
-> a "Cross"
-> an admin packet

It also DID let me deliver the drug...

And it claims I delivered the illegal supllies, but it was NOT added to my shop! The supply meter did not go up even a single bit! It's still breaking when I try to supply my shop (see support ticket, I can't run a shop this way and really just want my damn money back after this)

Oh, also saw this at KACC... just a bunch of random house icons?

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » February 15, 2023, 5:03 pm
Hello, just to confirm, do the map icons still not appear at times when you call an airdrop as of now?

Some great ol' memories

Spoiler: show
[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Karu_Tepes Online

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » February 15, 2023, 5:12 pm
Richano wrote :
Hello, just to confirm, do the map icons still not appear at times when you call an airdrop as of now?

The icons appear on the map, but there is NO SPAWN. The spinning army crate/item for the supplies, the actual pick up, fails to spawn.

Richano

Richano
Developer

by Richano » February 16, 2023, 10:22 pm
A fix has been implemented and will be there on the next server restart. I will keep this topic open if the problem persists.

Some great ol' memories

[Lsrcr]Quiet Logic

RockingJohnson wrote :
$@richano1@$ wrote :
Great work brothers and thanks for the compliments.

Dude you are lord in making promos. :D
Nice updates

Trailers that i made (with some help of others)

Former positions

National Crime Syndicate Prospect - Clowns Clown - LSRCR RadioDJ - Devils Monster - Tester

Current positions

Blackouts Advisor - Tester/Staff - Army Sergeant Major - TO - Absynth's Crew Gunman - Regular Player - Tagged member - LSPDU Cadet - Comrades Worker - Stuntkings StuntKing - Tester/Staff - Beta Tester - Donator

Astrl

Astrl
Senior Administrator
Supporter

by Astrl » March 6, 2023, 11:29 am
Issue with KACC has been removed, this was a location we used to move all invalid houses to as part of the removal. All houses with a NULL owner have been removed from the server.
Senior Administrator | Server Developer | Army Sergeant Major | Head Supporter
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Closed Bug Reports”