Andro_Pineda - Supporter Application [26/05/2024]

If you have a passion for helping for others, become a support official. Read more about our supporter scheme here.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Andro_Pineda

andro_pineda

Post by Andro_Pineda » May 25, 2024, 6:29 pm
In-game name: Andro_Pineda
Motivation: I've seen that the player base of the server is declining there are few newbies that's been joining the server but leaving, I am not blaming anyone but I think that the lack of active supporters might be an impact, if you're a newbie there's a high chance that you'll use /ask command if you have a question regarding the server, however due to differences of timezone there's a chance that there might be no supporter/s online. Here I am willing to give time to help the newbies when they have a question that might help the community grows once again. Although I can help them through global/main chat I think I will be able to help them more if I became one of the supporters. Although I had trouble with the rules before I have matured enough to follow them now. If it's about the server rules I am confident that I am quite familiar with it since I'm the one who translated the Filipino version of it. I am also quite familiar how does that server work(in game I mean). Hoping that I'll have a chance to help the community player base grow made me decide to try my luck here.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Back from the grave!

Former Top 24 Hitman
Former Positions:
VLA - Mano Derecha
Terrorists - Head Training Officer
Saints - Training Officer
San Andreas Special Force - Commander
National Crime Syndicate - Captain
Dom Famiglia - Caporegime
TGOLS - Assassin(Old rank 3)
Leone Family - Soldier

Terrorists4Life![/shadow]