Karuminska - Supporter Application 1/29/23 - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » January 29, 2023, 10:37 pm
In-game name: Karuminska
Motivation: I think everyone knows why. Despite some of my outspoken views, I love this server and its players. I work tirelessly to make sure it's running well, be it guiding new users, finding bugs, or simply being part of the community. I was a supporter before everyone had it removed, and I loved taking the time to answer questions, help users, and try to guide them in the right direction. I've always tried to be someone others felt comfortable coming to for help, and I've worked hard on improving myself as well, and have made rather large strides in that, but by no means have I stopped trying to improve either. Even though I may not always be the calmest person, I am one of the most caring. May not always seem that way, but I assure you, I DO care about everyone here, and the server itself.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes.

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 9, 2023, 6:29 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”