Mockery - Supporter Application [30/01/2023] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Mockery

Mockery
Game Administrator

by Mockery » January 29, 2023, 11:23 pm
In-game name: Mockery
Motivation: I am an individual who is helpful and supportive and would like to volunteer to assist new players in this community. As a beginner, I struggled with poor English and was reluctant to ask for help in the main chat. This led to me committing many rule breaks in my earlier days. I do not want others to feel hesitant to ask for help or to make the same mistakes I did due to language barriers. If selected as a supporter, I will make it my priority to help new players on the server and ensure they understand and follow the server guidelines. I have been a part of this community for almost seven years, and during this time, I have gained a deep understanding of the common issues new players face and how the server works. Also, I have been a part of the supporter team for about two years, so I am familiar with how everything works. Furthermore, I have received so much from this community over the years, and by becoming a supporter, I can give back and add value to the server.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes.

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » February 3, 2023, 6:01 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”