Shahan - Supporter Application [30/1/2023] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Shahan

ShahaN
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Shahan » January 30, 2023, 1:04 am
In-game name: Shahan
Motivation: Hi, I am Shahan. Many of you guys know me, I am really interested in becoming one of the supporter of this community, I was thinking about applying for the supporter applications, but they were closed, and finally, the time has come when I can submit this application to be a part of the supporters' team. I am a helpful lad who enjoys helping new players, and I understand how they feel when they get ignored on the main chat. As supporter chat is the central place where people tend to submit their queries, I think if I get accepted, I'll be a vital asset to this team and will go beyond my capacity to help the newbies. I have a clean recent history and did not commit any rule breaks in my recent past, and I hope that admins will find me suitable for this position.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » February 9, 2023, 6:28 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”