Dony - Supporter Application [30-1-2023] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

DonY

DonY
Donator
Supporter

by DonY » January 30, 2023, 10:23 am
In-game name: (Dony)
Motivation: (Hey everyone, I'm here today applying for the supporters role due to several reasons, First of all i have been playing in this server for more than 7 years and i believe i'm experienced enough, I had the supporters role for over than 2 years.
Also i would like you to know that i love helping people, I work as a customer service advisor so helping people is actually part of my job i love it when i help people that makes me satisfied.
Finally i would like to do my best to make Lsrcr better so if you can give me the chance to be part of this team one more time i wont let you down!
Thank you so much for your time and your efforts.)
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? (Yes)

Image Image

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 3, 2023, 6:01 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”