Koko - Supporter Application [30.01.23] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » January 30, 2023, 9:20 pm
In-game name: Koko
Motivation: Hello everyone. Firstly, I would like to represent you my past and after that you will see what is pushing me to become supporter. Back in 2018, I deeply wanted to join army faction, but my English was horrible, not just that my behavior wasn't great at all. With Luka's assistance I started to make progress and after being rejected couple of times in army I finally got chance to represent their faction. Soon LSRCR tag came too. By making good and right decisions my mental approach to this game is completely different which affected on my LS-RCR career (in positive way). Since I got tag in 2020 I knew what is my responsibility... to represent this community in best way I can. After some time I started to be in staff team of some groups and I also made progress in S.W.A.T. team when I got the opportunity to be a warrant officer and it's true honor for me to be in that position. I have always wanted to achieve some goals in this server and that is pushing me to make progress on myself but also to influence on other players to make right decisions. As I said before I wasn't good player at all, but with assistance of someone players (mostly Luka at my beginning and Venn now days) I started to grow as person. This motivates me a lot to be right hand in helping new players and regular (old players). To familiarize them with the rules of the game and giving advices how to act in serious situations. It's been 3 years since I got chance to represent this community. Never tried to endanger my status here and I trully believe I can represent Supporter role. Thanks for reading.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? YES!

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 9, 2023, 6:28 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”