Bear - Supporter Application [01/06/23] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Bear Online

Bear
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by Bear » June 1, 2023, 2:45 am
In-game name: Bear
Motivation: Good day everyone! Since anyone of you know about me, I was one of the supporter back then and gave my very best shot to help every each player in-game. I want to have my supporter rank once again since I love helping players and also want to learn more about the updates in the server. I know that I didn't answer all the questions through /ask back then, but I promise that I will do my duties if I ever be accepted once again. I know that being one of the supporter is not an easy task, but I'm willing to give my time and best to help the players who are indeed of our help. I will assure you that I will do my best to help the players. If I ever be accepted to be one of the supporters once again, I won't let you down and I'll give my very best shot to help players.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes.

Tamer wrote :
Helping players is not ass licking, this is literally being helpful

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » June 22, 2023, 10:47 am
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”