Cyanide - Supporter Application [21/6/2023] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » June 21, 2023, 12:52 pm
In-game name: (Cyanide)
Motivation: (Hey It's me again, Last time i didn't read the rules quite well when i came back to the server, causing me to do something i really didn't know it was against the rules, but i learned from it, And read the rules quite well to make sure i don't make anything stupid again.
Today I am applying to be one of the supporter team because, I have been here since 2015 and i think i know alot of things about the server and have a better knowledge so i can help the daily new players that visit us in the server and make sure they have fun and enjoy their stay, as well as understanding the rules, and as we may know alot of updates come to us every now and then, so people may not keep up with it, so I'll be able to be helping them weither they don't understand something or didn't read the updates. so I would be more than happy to help them with whatever they need. One of the main reasons why i want to be a supporter too is because, getting to know the new people that come to the server and always be by their side to help and make them have an enjoyable moments.
Finally, I want to do my best and try my hardest to make Ls-rcr a wonderful place for everyone that plays the game, and try my best to make nothing hinders anyone from having fun playing.)
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? (Yes)

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » July 24, 2023, 6:06 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”