Faraon - Supporter Application [13.11.23] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » November 13, 2023, 10:42 am
In-game name: Faraon
Motivation: Hey everyone. I'm eager to join the supporter team. I've been part of this community for a decade, and I believe I possess extensive knowledge about the server. I consistently stay updated with the latest changes and thoroughly understand the server's rules and functions. Helping others is especially important to me, particularly in this time with fewer players around. I aim to ensure that all new players feel welcomed, have a fantastic experience, and receive the right answers to their questions. I believe I fulfill the necessary criteria and am dedicated to further assisting players and maintaining their engagement within the server. Thank you for considering my application.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » December 9, 2023, 5:56 pm
Accepted

Congratulations. Your role will play a crucial part in ensuring our players have a positive and enjoyable experience, and we are confident that you have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this role.

Your supporter rights have been assigned - use /adr to respond to /ask messages.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”