XTCpekanbaru - Supporter Application [13.11.2023] - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

xtcpekanbaru007

XTCPekanbaru

by xtcpekanbaru007 » November 13, 2023, 8:09 am
In-game name: XTCpekanbaru
Motivation: Hi guys, greetings to everyone who reads my supporter application.
My motivation is to be a good person and be able to help anyone who needs help, whatever it is about something on the server. As we know, currently the Ls-rcr server seems to have very few players interested, maybe some players have stopped playing or are focusing on building a better life, whatever it is, as long there are positive things, I'll praying that good things will also surround your life all.
Maybe all of us have the same dream for this server, having more than 30 players like the previous few years, new updates about features/command words/interior or exterior store and new server security system.
I'am make sure i'll not dissapoint you guys.

Regards,
XTCpekanbaru

Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » December 9, 2023, 5:56 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”