Saeedi - Supporter Application [30.01.23] - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » January 29, 2023, 11:33 pm
In-game name: Saeedi
Motivation: Hello. I am Saeedi as many of you know. I am really interested to apply for the new Supporting scheme. I am a really motivated individual and I am eager to bring my skills and enthusiasm to the team. I have a passion for helping others and solving problems.I like how the community is evolving and new players are joining as of Lsrcr's V10 and i am keen to help people and show my dedication and help them if I can in the best way possible. I am always looking for ways to improve my skills. I stay up to date with the latest updates and patches in server,personally many people seek out help in mainchat and i try my best to help them where i can and this makes community look good and helpful to the newcomers.I think I have also developed strong communication skills throughout playing in Lsrcr itself and I can be a good supporter and give back the favour.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes ✔

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » February 9, 2023, 6:25 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”