Tenior - Supporter Application [30/1/2023] - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Tenior

by Tenior » January 30, 2023, 1:35 am
In-game name: Tenior
Motivation: (I am not old or beginner in this game, but I have been playing the game for a year, but I learned a lot from it. lots of people know me here, Always I used to play this game when I see a newbie I try to help him if I don't help anyone then I feel bad, because I like to help others because when I am, for example, I leave the game, they think of me forever, When anyone requested anything, never i rejecting. Also I have a comprehensive understanding of the information, I mean I can be a good supporter. As people also know me, I have never done anything wrong that would break the laws, nor have I ever considered insulting someone when someone comes to try to insult me. i tell him to respect the laws and stop for he doing, and when he repeat the same words and then am ignored him. So I am interested to become one of team, i wanna just be accepted to be one of supporters team.)

Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? (yes)

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 9, 2023, 6:36 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”