Yousee - Supporter Application [30/1/2023] - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Yousee

Yousee
Donator

by Yousee » January 30, 2023, 9:37 am
In-game name: Yousee
Motivation: Hello, As far as you know, my name is Yousee. So today, I'm applying to be a supporter because I believe I'm qualified to become one. Also, I'm happily helping the people on the server whenever needed, especially newbies. If I am chosen as a supporter, I will make it a top priority to guide new players on the server and make sure they are aware of and abide by the server rules. Since I have been a part of this community for awhile, I have developed a thorough awareness of the usual problems that new players encounter as well as how the server functions, and I promise to use my free time to help others as needed. Thanks for reading my application.

Best regards,

Yousee.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Proud To Be Pakistani | Proud To Be Muslim

S.A.Army Sergeant First Class

The Blackouts Advisor + Dreamteam Member + The Saints Member + Stunt King Member + M.B.R Biker + TGOLS Member + Maltesini Associate + Ex-Terrorists + Ex-Vla + Ex-The LeoneFamily
*Lsrcr Donator*
Trusted and Regular Player
If you need help pm me ingame or forum

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » February 9, 2023, 6:48 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”