Dracola - Supporter Application [31.01.23] - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Cyanide

Cyanide
Supporter

by Cyanide » January 30, 2023, 10:46 pm
In-game name: Dracola
Motivation: Hello Everyone, Today I decided to join the Supporter team because of a lot of reasons.
Firstly, I have been in the server since 2015 maybe before that but under a different name, as you may know everyone can start, and does a lot of mistakes because of immaturity and, I got banned due to cheating, but I have learned my lesson, and I got unbanned in the first global unban ever, then I started to mature and understand the server more, Respect its rules and know alot of people, but sadly i quit the server for a long time, because of educational purposes, But here I am after I finished all the hard things in my life, and trying to focus more on the server, and become more active, Because I really like the new updates.
Secondly, alot of updates that had happened and sadly not everyone understanding everything, and I really love helping the new people or the old players that had left and came back without reading or knowing the updates, so I would be more than happy to help them with whatever They need.
Thirdly, As I can see there are alot of Newbies that come to the server, and i don't like when they break the rules because they don't understand or read them carefully, so I really love being the one that let them enjoy and have fun in their stay, understand everything about the server easily, and don't get bored because of somethings they don't understand.
Fourthly and Finally, I want to do my best, and try my hardest to make Ls-rcr a wonderful place for everyone that plays the game, and try my best to make nothing hinders anyone from having fun playing. I hope you give me a chance to be a part of team and i hope that i won't let you down.
Thank you for reading!
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes!

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 9, 2023, 6:31 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”