Hunain - Supporter Application [01.02.23]) - Denied

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Hunain0

Hunain

by Hunain0 » January 31, 2023, 7:52 pm
In-game name: Hunain
Motivation: Hello, I hope you all are doing well. I will start my application by introducing myself first. My name is Hunain, and I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am playing this game since 2016, and I consider myself experience enough for the supporter position. I am an ex tagged member since 2019, although tag is no more required to be a supporter but me being ex tagged proves that I was a good community representative and helpful to all new members. If anyone asks for help in mainchat, I tend to help him in pms and make sure he understand how the gameplay works. I hope you liked reading my motivation, thank you.
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » February 9, 2023, 6:45 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”