SeekNDestroy - Supporter Application [14/06/23] - DENIED

2 posts Page 1 of 1

LikeWise

SeekNDestroy

by LikeWise » June 14, 2023, 1:08 am
In-game name: SeekNDestroy
Motivation: I would want to provide my assistance to new members of our community since I am a kind and sympathetic person. I had trouble communicating in English as a novice and felt awkward asking for assistance in the main conversation. Due to language issues, I do not want others to experience the same reluctance I experienced to ask for assistance or to error. If chosen as a supporter, it will be a top focus of mine to teach those who are new on the server and make sure they comprehend and abide by the rules. Since I've been a part of this community for over seven years, I've developed a comprehensive understanding of the problems that new players frequently encounter as well as how the server functions.. Thank you
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? Yes

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » July 3, 2023, 2:42 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”