Knavery - Supporter Application [27.07.23]

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Knavery

Knavery

by Knavery » July 27, 2023, 8:13 am
In-game name: (Knavery)
Motivation: (Greeting lads, It's me Knavery everyone know me as a (ICy or Icefrog) I am here to make this application and here it goes, You should hire me as a supporter on this server because I am passionate about gaming and have a deep understanding of english knowledge. I have extensive experience playing different genres of games, from strategy to action, and I am familiar with the mechanics and strategies required to excel in them. My ability to interact and communicate clearly with players allows me to assist them with any queries, provide insightful tips, and resolve any issues promptly. Additionally, I am a team player and can work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results. Overall, my passion, experience, communication skills, and teamwork abilities make me an ideal candidate for a supporter position on this server, and most of my playtime here I just want to chill and help to those who needs help about the server and I want to enhance it by applying supporter position, that's all for now, thank you for reading!)
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? (Yes)
Life is good, you just need to know how to deal with it.

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » September 15, 2023, 4:08 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”