IDead - Supporter Application [09.03.2023]

2 posts Page 1 of 1

IDeaD

iDead

by IDeaD » September 3, 2023, 2:41 am
In-game name: (IDead)
Motivation: (I am a nice and sensitive person, thus I would love to help newcomers to our town. As a beginner, I found it difficult to express myself in English and found it unpleasant to seek for help during the main conversation. I do not want people to have the same hesitation I did when asking for help or making mistakes because of language barriers. If chosen as a supporter, it will be my first priority to educate new players on the server's regulations and to make sure they follow them. I've been a part of this community for more than six years, and over that time I've built a thorough awareness of the issues that new gamers typically face as well as)
Do you agree to follow all supporter guidelines and declare a genuine interest in supporting the community through your role? (Yes)

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » September 15, 2023, 4:08 pm
Denied

After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that we believe you are not ready to take on the position of community supporter. You may re-apply for the position in 3 months. We suggest that you take this time to reflect on your character and to make sure you tick all requirements when you next apply.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Rejected”