Tommy- Event Host Application [19.07.2023]

Do you have a passion for hosting engaging events? Do you have what it takes to entertain and captivate the Ls-rcr community? If so, we want to hear from you!
1 post Page 1 of 1

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » July 19, 2023, 8:33 pm
In-game name: Revenant
Motivation: (what motivates you to become an event host + what would you have to offer to the events team)[/b] I always help people in the community and i know it's hard to become event but I'll be careful in anything of stuff event host and never gonna share anything to anyone i will teach more about it as well and i will do my best in it, I hope that I will have a chance to become a event host and I will not make you regret giving it to me and i will be active as well as making events in the community that's it all
Past experience: Yeah, I've assisted many events but if there a way to become event host i will work on myself as well, as you known i am active well in the server so i will take care of everything as well and i will do my best in the community and also I was a former tagged member old player here and I know enough about the rules and I wouldn't break any rule yet That's it and i will respect your decision.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Events Team Scheme”