Faraon - Event Host Application [19.02.23] - Accepted

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Faraon78910

Faraon
S.A. Army General
Event Host Supporter

by Faraon78910 » February 19, 2023, 8:39 pm
In-game name: Faraon
Motivation: My passion for hosting events and giving back to the community is what motivates me to apply for a position as an Event Host. I believe that I can bring a fresh and unique approach to event planning, with the goal of making gameplay more interesting and enjoyable for everyone. As someone who loves gaming, I understand the importance of community and how events can bring people together. I am excited to use my skills, creativity, and resources to help achieve this goal and contribute to the server's success.
Past experience: Regarding my past experiences, I have been an enthusiastic player of this game for several years and have acquired a deep understanding of its intricacies and gameplay mechanics. Throughout my time playing, I have taken part in numerous in-game events and have also served as an assistant host for various events, including hide and seek, dueling, races, and more. As a result, I possess the knowledge and skills necessary to create exciting and engaging events that are suitable for players of all levels.

Game Administrator
Army General HTO & HEO
Vic's Gang Owner

Veen

Veen
Senior Administrator

by Veen » June 20, 2023, 6:52 pm
We are delighted to inform you that your application for the events team has been successful. We are excited to have you on board and look forward to your positive contributions. Your rights will be assigned in due course. In the meanwhile, please await further contact from a supervisor or manager.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted”