7 posts Page 1 of 1

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 17, 2024, 12:39 am
Application - (PjokerOrange)

Score: 11 387+
Proof of Status: https://ibb.co/KyMj8jz
Country (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2
Reason: Greetings my friends. I am the second app here and I see that something wonderful is coming and I am excited to be a member with my friends I think that this group will be wonderful and distinctive in the game And I think the place is good I see all the wonderful things and one person who does it like memberlist how to apply I would like to have a chance to be a member I will give everything to the Vampire Group all what I have Thank you for reading my request
''TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD!''
Last edited by PjokerOrange on January 24, 2024, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 17, 2024, 7:47 am
ON-HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 24, 2024, 7:34 pm
You have a mistake in your application, you will be given 24 hours to fix it or will get auto-denied.

PjokerOrange

PjokerOrange

by PjokerOrange » January 24, 2024, 7:51 pm
ExTerminator wrote :
You have a mistake in your application, you will be given 24 hours to fix it or will get auto-denied.

done pro

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 24, 2024, 8:01 pm

Hello PjokerOrange, we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Shooting During the shooting Part, we'll evaluate your proficiency and accuracy in handling firearms

Task In the task part, our testers will assign you a specific mission, and your success in completing it will be assessed.

Best of luck to you, PjokerOrange, as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » January 26, 2024, 11:02 pm

Tested by: Saeedi

ResultsRules 4/5
The applicant was asked 10 questions, and they answered 9 out of the 10 questions.

Shooting 2.75/5
The applicant was tested in attempting to damage my car's tires. In the first attempt, they popped 2 tires with (low) car damage. In the second attempt, they popped 1 tires with medium car damage. Additionally, there was a fight using a sawn-off shotgun. Applicant was decent with his sawnoff skills[/b]

Task 3/5
Applican't task was to take the bus to mount chilliad and the jump off of the mount chilliad.

Overall 9.75/15
You need to work on Shooting Skills especially m4

Members may start voting now!

Saeed7

Saeedi
Event Host
Duel Master Event Host

by Saeed7 » January 26, 2024, 11:04 pm

Welcome as Vampire Welcome, fellow vampires, to our dark and mysterious enclave. Let us unite our strengths and revel in the shadows. Embrace the power within and stand resilient against the challenges that lie ahead. Together, we shall forge a formidable alliance and safeguard our vampiric family. Fear not, for in our unity, we find strength. Let the darkness guide us as we embark on this thrilling journey together. Embrace your role, be fearless, and let the night unfold its secrets before us.Drink LEO's blood..

Re-Read Vampires Rules and Join our Discord as soon as possible.

Signed,
Vampires King

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”