5 posts Page 1 of 1

Crusheer

Crusheer

by Crusheer » January 17, 2024, 3:16 pm
Application - (Crusheer)

Score: 15203+
Proof of Status:

Country (GMT): Country GMT+ 2
Reason: Benjore guys, i came to you today Vampire group i wanted to join this wonderful group, as I see it. I took a look at the group rules and really liked them. I would like to join the vampire group because I saw a change in the server and great activity as i see it. I really felt that joining the group would change a lot of my skills and activity on the server As I see it, this group is really amazing. Also, I will help a lot of players. i just want to get a new group on the server. I will truly amaze you with my skills and activity, Rafad. I trust myself. A lot of players don't know me i see because I got a new name as u see in my apply, my old is Omarflx100. I just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks

TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD!

Vampires l The Hybird

have been playing ls-rcr since 2014

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 17, 2024, 3:20 pm
ON-HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

General

General
Donator
Duel Master

by General » January 24, 2024, 7:35 pm

Hello Crusheer, we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Shooting During the shooting Part, we'll evaluate your proficiency and accuracy in handling firearms

Task In the task part, our testers will assign you a specific mission, and your success in completing it will be assessed.

Best of luck to you, Crusheer, as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Berlin

Berlin
Donator

by Berlin » January 25, 2024, 7:55 pm

Tested by: Berlin

ResultsRules 4.5/5
The applicant was asked 10 questions, and they answered 9 out of the 10 questions.

Shooting 3/5
The applicant was tested in attempting to damage my car's tires. In the first attempt, they popped (3) tires with (low) car damage. In the second attempt, they popped (0) tires with (low) car damage. Additionally, there was a fight using a sawn-off shotgun. (I killed him, he took my armour and 80% HP)

Task 5/5
He did well task part, the task i gave him to kill two army members with sawnoff or sniper in 10 minutes, He did that in 3 minutes.

Overall 12.5/15
He has performed well in every part of the test, appearing to be a skilled person.

Members may start voting now!
ARMY STAFF SERGENT

Berlin

Berlin
Donator

by Berlin » January 25, 2024, 7:58 pm

Welcome as Vampire Welcome, fellow vampires, to our dark and mysterious enclave. Let us unite our strengths and revel in the shadows. Embrace the power within and stand resilient against the challenges that lie ahead. Together, we shall forge a formidable alliance and safeguard our vampiric family. Fear not, for in our unity, we find strength. Let the darkness guide us as we embark on this thrilling journey together. Embrace your role, be fearless, and let the night unfold its secrets before us.Drink LEO's blood..

Re-Read Vampires Rules and Join our Discord as soon as possible.

Signed,
Vampires King

ARMY STAFF SERGENT
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”