7 posts Page 1 of 1

Mixeco

Mixeco

by Mixeco » March 21, 2024, 12:23 pm
Application - Mixeco

Score: 12000
Proof of Status: https://ibb.co/ZX610xd
Country (GMT): EGYPT GMT+2
Reason: Hello everyone im here today to make this apply in this beautiful group i have more than 5 years in this game and i have enough knowledge in game rules and im from old players i want to join this group because i have a lot of friends here and this group is good because it has a good location near lsa and the leaders is friendly, i will do my best to be with you i hope you give me chance to be a member, thank you for reading my application
''TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD!''
Last edited by Mixeco on March 21, 2024, 4:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

enchantress Online

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » March 21, 2024, 4:51 pm

Hello Mexico, we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Shooting During the shooting Part, we'll evaluate your proficiency and accuracy in handling firearms

Task In the task part, our testers will assign you a specific mission, and your success in completing it will be assessed.

Best of luck to you, Mexico, as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Spoiler: show

enchantress Online

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » March 23, 2024, 2:10 pm

Tested by: onyx

ResultsRules 4.5/5
The applicant was asked 10 questions, and they answered 9 out of the 10 questions.

Shooting 2.5/5
The applicant was tested in attempting to damage my car's tires. In the first attempt, they popped 1 tires with medium car damage. In the second attempt, they popped 1 tires with medium car damage. Additionally, there was a fight using a sawn-off shotgun. applicant killed me with medium damage.

Task 4.5/5
The task was to Rob 2 Money bags and deposit the money to Vampires' Vault, and he did it.

Overall 11.5/15

Members may start voting now!

Karu_Tepes

Lost_Soul
Pagati Don
Supporter

by Karu_Tepes » March 23, 2024, 2:16 pm
Negative

User is skilled, but his attitude needs work. He spent a solid ten minutes taunting me about him having a hit, but as soon as an event started and he realized he couldn't join with a hit, he was PM spamming me begging me to claim it, despite me having warned him multiple times of the upcoming event. He's very fake and only seeks to use people for his own agenda, and isn't good at it either.

Van.DessiL110

Wonder11

by Van.DessiL110 » March 23, 2024, 2:41 pm
Positive
Good attitude
Active
Skilled
Friendly
Good luck my bro

Tenior

by Tenior » March 23, 2024, 3:02 pm
Negative
bad attitude
unskilled player

enchantress Online

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » March 23, 2024, 10:32 pm

Welcome as Vampire Welcome, fellow vampires, to our dark and mysterious enclave. Let us unite our strengths and revel in the shadows. Embrace the power within and stand resilient against the challenges that lie ahead. Together, we shall forge a formidable alliance and safeguard our vampiric family. Fear not, for in our unity, we find strength. Let the darkness guide us as we embark on this thrilling journey together. Embrace your role, be fearless, and let the night unfold its secrets before us.Drink LEO's blood..

Re-Read Vampires Rules and Join our Discord as soon as possible.

Signed,
Vampires King

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Accepted Applications”