4 posts Page 1 of 1

Erin_Yeager.

Manolex

by Erin_Yeager. » April 22, 2024, 2:37 pm
Application - (Manolex)

Score: 5262
Proof of Status: https://imgur.com/a/vxWmG64
Country (GMT): Palestine GMT+2
Reason: Greetings to the members of the vampire group, I am here to apply in, because I am very interested and i saw that the group had very skilled poeples, and it also has a special place for spawning, and vehicles, if you feel like testing me because I am always ready, go ahead, because I am always ready, and I hope that accept, sorry for wasting your time by reading my request.

TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD

sincerely.

Manolex.

Hero.Dark Online

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 22, 2024, 4:29 pm

Hello (Manolex), we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Shooting During the shooting Part, we'll evaluate your proficiency and accuracy in handling firearms

Task In the task part, our testers will assign you a specific mission, and your success in completing it will be assessed.

Best of luck to you, (Manolex), as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Hero.Dark Online

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » April 23, 2024, 8:00 pm

Tested by: Hero_Dark

ResultsRules 1/5
The applicant was asked 3 questions, and they answered 1 correctly out of the 3 questions.

Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Alessandro Online

Alessandro
Donator

by Alessandro » April 23, 2024, 8:03 pm

ReasonFailed in rules part

RE-APPLY DATE1/5/2024 Good luck with your next Application

Signed,
Vampires King

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”