4 posts Page 1 of 1

Sapuron

Sapuron

by Sapuron » March 23, 2024, 11:55 am
Application - (SoperSoper)

Score: 10600+
Proof of Status: https://ibb.co/xfx57mr
Country (GMT): EGYPT & GMT+2
Reason: Hello, all Vampires members, today I want to join, because this group is an active group and often hunts down cops, and I also often play with Vampires groups. I am also active in criminal skin and have shooting skills and also active on the server. The members in this group are also friendly and help each other. This group also has a very good base and a very nice group system. I am interested in joining this group and also adding more to my gaming experience to make it more exciting and fun I thank you for reading my request.

TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD!

enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » March 23, 2024, 2:14 pm

Hello Sopersoper, we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Shooting During the shooting Part, we'll evaluate your proficiency and accuracy in handling firearms

Task In the task part, our testers will assign you a specific mission, and your success in completing it will be assessed.

Best of luck to you, Sopersoper, as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Wazuki

W4zuki
Donator

by Wazuki » March 24, 2024, 12:59 am

Tested by: w4zuki

ResultsRules 2/5
The applicant was asked 6 questions, and they answered 4 out of the 6 questions.

Good luck next time!

enchantress

Enchantress
Donator

by enchantress » March 24, 2024, 12:34 pm

ReasonFAILED TO PASS THE RULES PART.

RE-APPLY DATEAfter 7 days (one week) Good luck with your next Application

Signed,
Vampires King

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Denied Applications”