William

(willi@m)

by William » May 2, 2024, 11:13 am
Application - (Willi@M)

Score: 11 809
Proof of Status:
Spoiler: show

Country (GMT): Philippines GMT+8
Reason: Hello owners and members of this group! I'm here to apply to join the massive Vampires group. I actually applied earlier, but I was denied because I didn't read the rules because I was too excited to take the test. Now that I've read the rules, I want to make sure I pass the test and become a part of this group because the members are skilled and the base spot is so cool near in lsa. I know some members didn't notice me this month because I was busy with school, but now that my school year is over, I'm free to play lsrcr again, keep grinding, met new players, and have some fun.
TAKE AN OATH IN BLOOD

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » May 2, 2024, 11:33 am

Hello (Willi@m), we appreciate your interest in joining the Vampires. We're pleased to extend an invitation for a brief Rules and Shooting part. If we find that you meet our criteria, we'll move on to the second stage One Task of the testing process.

Interview This part will be the initial part of Vampires test, where english knowledge will be evaluated within a conversation.

Rules In the rules part of the test, we will evaluate your understanding of our group rules and server policies.

Best of luck to you, (Willi@m), as you embark on this exciting journey with the Vampires. May your skills shine, and may success be in every step you take in the test!

Professional football player- Defender
Pagati member

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » May 2, 2024, 11:56 am

Test conducted by: Hero_Dark

ResultsStage 1: General conversation, The applicant has passed stage one.
Stage 2: Knowledge of Vampires Rules, The applicant has Failed to pass stage two.

Tester comment(s): The applicant has appeared a clean and neat professional appearance throughout the whole interview as it was an important step in making a good first impression. His answers were precise and on point, The applicant has answered to 4 out of 6 questions correctly.
Pagati member

Hero.Dark

Hero_Dark

by Hero.Dark » May 2, 2024, 11:57 am

ReasonFailed to pass the test

RE-APPLY DATE2024/5/9Good luck with your next Application

Signed,
Vampires King

Pagati member
4 posts Page 1 of 1