Stop banning players for aimbot

The place to have serious & thoughtful discussions on subjects that are important in the grand scheme of things.
67 posts Page 1 of 7

Meow

by Meow » February 10, 2023, 2:56 pm
To be honest, you guys need to quit crying about being killed or dying at the hands of someone who is better than you. Not everyone who is winning against you is using aimbot, learn to deal with it.

Try to improve your aim/skill set before whining for admins and reporting everyone for aimbot, I assume I'm the next one to be banned for aimbot too, right? It's just a game, there are some better players and some players who will lose in such situations. You don't have to win all of your duels as I lose some too and I never cry about it.

People were banned for aiming much worse than me, are you ok lads?

Grow up.
Last edited by Meow on February 10, 2023, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » February 10, 2023, 3:01 pm
Based on true story, All I can say is /cry who's unable to have skills like us.
I'll wait for you meow :winks:
AN4$123!

Meow

by Meow » February 10, 2023, 3:07 pm
M.ANAS wrote :

I'm curious knowing which administrator has banned you tbh

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » February 10, 2023, 3:10 pm
Meow wrote :
M.ANAS wrote :

Veen.
AN4$123!

Fla$h

eg_Fla$h
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by Fla$h » February 10, 2023, 3:11 pm
Meow wrote :
To be honest, you guys need to quit crying about being killed or dying at the hands of someone who is better than you. Not everyone who is winning against you is using aimbot, learn to deal with it.

Try to improve your aim/skill set before whining for admins and reporting everyone for aimbot, I assume I'm the next one to be banned for aimbot too, right? It's just a game, there are some better players and some players who will lose in such situations. You don't have to win all of your duels as I lose some too and I never cry about it.

People were banned for aiming much worse than me, are you ok lads?

Grow up.

Nice aimbot

Meow

by Meow » February 10, 2023, 3:12 pm
M.ANAS wrote :
Meow wrote :
M.ANAS wrote :

Veen.

I'd advise Veen to reconsider his decision, otherwise I should be banned for using aimbot too then.

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » February 10, 2023, 3:13 pm
Yes, lets allow everyone to use cheats on the server. Great idea.
You do understand when someone gets banned for aimbot, it gets reviewed by multiple administrators? If a ban was issued it was for a reason because we don’t just ban hammer innocent players for that particular reason.

Edit: He should be lucky we changed the ban policy to 30 days. Second time is permanent. So it’s highly advised not to circumvent the rules again if you enjoy playing here.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/

M.ANAS

AN4$123

by M.ANAS » February 10, 2023, 3:18 pm
Meow wrote :
M.ANAS wrote :
Meow wrote :

Veen.

I'd advise Veen to reconsider his decision, otherwise I should be banned for using aimbot too then.

No hard feelings bro let them do their job we will see what happens next,
AN4$123!

Meow

by Meow » February 10, 2023, 3:18 pm
oxy wrote :
You do understand when someone gets banned for aimbot, it gets reviewed by multiple administrators? If a ban was issued it was for a reason because we don’t just ban hammer innocent players for that particular reason.

An4$ showed me several videos of his aiming skills, whether in lsrcr or not, and there is no evidence of any aimbot being used. I've been playing with him for a long time, and his aim isn't as bad as mine. Btw, I'm not sure whether the admin spectate system can actually detect players for aimbot as it's not a solid proof for detecting aimbot, you'll have to face him 1vs1 to see whether hes using aimbot or not.

oxy

oxy
Game Administrator+
Supporter

by oxy » February 10, 2023, 3:21 pm
Meow wrote :
oxy wrote :

An4$ showed me several videos of his aiming skills, whether in lsrcr or not, and there is no evidence of any aimbot being used. I've been playing with him for a long time, and his aim isn't as bad as mine. Btw, I'm not sure whether the admin spectate system can actually detect players for aimbot as it's not a solid proof for detecting aimbot, you'll have to face him 1vs1 to see whether hes using aimbot or not.

Your statement is based on clips in the past, my statement is based on what we caught him for in the act. There is no point in trying to defend a cheater. But this is a free forum, go ahead and express your frustration.
Game Administrator+ | Wolves | Head Supporter | Army Sergeant

Do you need assistance? ● https://ls-rcr.com/support/
67 posts Page 1 of 7
Return to “General Discussion”