DayZ Standalone Gear.

Talk about anything.
86 posts Page 1 of 9

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » August 15, 2014, 2:33 pm
Hey guys, lately this game is giving me alot of interest to play it more and more, and i survive alot with this gear., and it's actually the best gear that i had and i just wanna share it with you guys who plays DayZ and the others who want to see it.

Note: Don't be cocky, please. :)

Here are some pictures:
Last edited by Phenomenal on August 15, 2014, 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

noʎʞɔnɟ

Table

by noʎʞɔnɟ » August 15, 2014, 2:34 pm
Is the game actually playable now?
Image?

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » August 15, 2014, 2:35 pm
noʎʞɔnɟ wrote :
Is the game actually playable now?

Of course, it's actually alot of fun.

Auto

Auto
Retired Administrator

by Auto » August 15, 2014, 3:38 pm
That looks like some good kit, I haven't played with the new update though so I wouldn't know. Lots of new weapons and gear I suppose? Do you play as a hero or a bandit? I know a lot of people shoot on sight in DayZ Standalone so I figured I'd ask.

Fatal

Fatal
Retired Administrator

by Fatal » August 15, 2014, 3:42 pm
Auto wrote :
That looks like some good kit, I haven't played with the new update though so I wouldn't know. Lots of new weapons and gear I suppose? Do you play as a hero or a bandit? I know a lot of people shoot on sight in DayZ Standalone so I figured I'd ask.

Phenom tries to talk to them first in the communication chat. If they draw or weapon or have a gun on their back and they don't respond, dead.
Ty Kevinn

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » August 15, 2014, 4:57 pm
[Lsrcr]Fatal wrote :
Auto wrote :

Phenom tries to talk to them first in the communication chat. If they draw or weapon or have a gun on their back and they don't respond, dead.

Basically that's it, cause lately many guys are being dick and they just kill you instantly no matter what, it's rare you see a hero, my way is if the game in armed i'll kill him, if he isn't i try give him some needs like food, ammo or something to drink.

@ Auto, the game is getting better and better, if i were you i would start playing it again from time to time.

Auto

Auto
Retired Administrator

by Auto » August 15, 2014, 6:09 pm
I always loved DayZ. I only stopped playing because of school, work, and I was playing it too much. :p

I approach the game the same way. I'll help players if they've proven to be friendly, otherwise I'll kill them. So I guess I can say I play a hero role. If I see someone I'll talk to them a bit, tell them to drop their weapon and bag, give them a chance to respond, and if they don't I shoot them. If they comply, I check their bag for any hidden weapons (sawnoff shotgun, melee, etc.), and then ask'em what they need.

I try not to shoot/kill as much as possible, because all it does is draw attention.

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » August 15, 2014, 6:57 pm
Auto wrote :
I always loved DayZ. I only stopped playing because of school, work, and I was playing it too much. :p

I approach the game the same way. I'll help players if they've proven to be friendly, otherwise I'll kill them. So I guess I can say I play a hero role. If I see someone I'll talk to them a bit, tell them to drop their weapon and bag, give them a chance to respond, and if they don't I shoot them. If they comply, I check their bag for any hidden weapons (sawnoff shotgun, melee, etc.), and then ask'em what they need.

I try not to shoot/kill as much as possible, because all it does is draw attention.

Yeah, that's pretty much it, hope you play this game once again and we can play it together, i don't have those partners to play with alot of time, Fatal is a lazy man, he's still the NW Airfield! Also he doesn't play it alot. :'(

Daniel

Daniel
Donator

by Daniel » August 15, 2014, 7:04 pm
where i can download this game with multiplayer?
signature

Phenomenal

Phenomenal
Retired Moderator

by Phenomenal » August 15, 2014, 7:05 pm
daniel_pro1231 wrote :
where i can download this game with multiplayer?

You can buy it for $24 on steam, name of the game: DayZ Standalone
86 posts Page 1 of 9
Return to “The Bar”