MOD'S FOR ALL VEHICLES

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Nico.

Nico
Donator

by Nico. » March 28, 2020, 6:13 pm

Hey, today i was just finding some mods for game play & i've got few of them and i've installed them as, i'll share pictures of mods over here, and hope you'll like it and install it. I'm just here to make your game play more important, that's why i'm gonna share it over here with you all, alright look over here, some screenshots of this mod.

Here, you can see few vehicles over here, below :-

1. This mod is having some new reflections like, shining on your vehicle and those reflections are realistic.
2. This mod gives you more deep & dark colors, which glow in sunlight & in traffic lights.
3. This mod easily work in SA-MP, and there's nothing to worry about like health remain the same, no hacks or something like that.

Don't worry about anything this mod is manually checked for malicious files, as i've seen it on website.

It's easy to install, just click on this download button, and it'll be in your selected folder. Just open that zip file, and select first and Extract it to, GTA-SAN files and it'll be installed in just few minutes. Just click over this button and wait for few seconds.

If you are having problem regarding this modification? Feel free to PM me in game, or message me on forums.
Enjoy, Thanks. :)

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » March 29, 2020, 6:25 am
Cool.
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

DaniiDeleto

Danii_deleto
Retired Administrator

by DaniiDeleto » April 3, 2020, 12:01 am
this isnt.. a mod for vehicles.. this is an ENB mod lol
Spoiler: show
Glen wrote :
This would require me creating forum groups for every different section with edited permissions to restrict users within each group from seeing specific sections. Frankly...no sorry we could spend our time making shiny things for you guys instead!

Glen wrote :
Well our reasons for having Pakistan range banned is...hackers, scammers and wannabe ddossers...not to mention the 10 million attempts at trying to find our rcon the eejits. #wearehavingfunwithoutyou

Glen wrote :
I wish someone would fuck me I haven't had a shag in nearly 4 months. Anyway the cry baby has been banned thank you.

Ginger

Ginger
Donator

by Ginger » April 3, 2020, 1:32 am
its an enb series not a vehicle mod....

ImageImage

signature

Koko

Koko
Supporter

by Koko » April 3, 2020, 1:59 am
Thanks!