GSR - Global Street Racing

Like to set up your own film-making group ? Want to join a car racing group ? Here you can find a collection of diffrent user-owned groups to join.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » August 6, 2019, 9:50 pm
Update: First Time Trial Race has been posted.

Fady

Fady

by Fady » August 8, 2019, 1:39 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Fady
Link to your user: ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Fady
Why are you interested in joining us? I've always been interested in driving, and because I'm a SWAT member aswell, driving is very crucial to be able to catch suspects. Furthermore, I enjoy driving cheetah and sultan on my own to kill time and practice my skills. Also, improving my driving skills won't hurt and there's always room for improvement for everyone ;)
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]Fady
How would you rate your current driving (out of 10)? 8.5/10
Anything else you'd want us to know? Hotel? Trivago
Last edited by Fady on August 8, 2019, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Embrace the mini-mod within you" -Fady2020

LSPD United Staff Member & Instructor
S.W.A.T. Master Sergeant

AK33L

Ak3EL
Event Host
Event Host Supporter

by AK33L » August 8, 2019, 1:54 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Ak
Link to your user: ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Ak
Why are you interested in joining us? I'm interested into joining as i want to improve my driving, what isnpired me? Playing couple of times with rally motivated me as it a self satisfaction to drive well with less damage. Nothing more to say incase i get better I'll help with dealing with others.
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]Ake El
How would you rate your current driving (out of 10)? 5-6/10
Anything else you'd want us to know? Enter additional info here
LSRCR Donator
LSRCR Supporter
Army 2nd Lieutenent
Pagati Ex-capo/Current Soldier
Renegades President
Akatsuki Co-Leader
LSPDU Member
Vic’s Gang Veteran/Ex-Leader
Blackouts Ex-tester
NCS Ex-tester
Dreamteam member
The Legends Legend
Terrorists Ex-Member

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » August 8, 2019, 5:36 pm
Fady wrote :
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Fady
Link to your user: ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Fady
Why are you interested in joining us? I've always been interested in driving, and because I'm a SWAT member aswell, driving is very crucial to be able to catch suspects. Furthermore, I enjoy driving cheetah and sultan on my own to kill time and practice my skills. Also, improving my driving skills won't hurt and there's always room for improvement for everyone ;)
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]Fady
Anything else you'd want us to know? Hotel? Trivago

Accepted.

You're invested in other parts of gameplay, as well as SWAT, so I think you'll be invested on this too. I agree that there's room for everyone to improve, and that's why this is a thing really.

Also, as a general note to everyone:
If you're interested in this, but don't apply because you're afraid of the timezone coordination/etc. apply anyways. I will try my best to accommodate all members' time so that everyone can have a session. The sessions will never last more than 1 hour also, so if that's the only reason you were not applying before, feel free to apply now.

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » August 8, 2019, 5:38 pm
Akeel wrote :
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Ak
Link to your user: ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Ak
Why are you interested in joining us? I'm interested into joining as i want to improve my driving, what isnpired me? Playing couple of times with rally motivated me as it a self satisfaction to drive well with less damage. Nothing more to say incase i get better I'll help with dealing with others.
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]Ake El
How would you rate your current driving (out of 10)? 5-6/10
Anything else you'd want us to know? Enter additional info here

Accepted.

You seem motivated, and you always want to be around driving IG when I'm around. I've seen you trying to improve yourself as well so I think you'll be a good addition to the team. Also, I like your attitude of being interested in helping others too - eventually when one of our members gets to a "good enough" level, I'd definitely be interested in having more people do the lessons and not just me.

RockingJohnson

RockingJohnson

by RockingJohnson » August 8, 2019, 10:09 pm
Your Name: RockingJohnson
Link to your user: ls-rcr.com/user/RockingJohnson
Why are you interested in joining us? this is a unique and genuine kind of an idea and and i liked it so much. Secondly, i am not god at driving like i am very bad, i always ask my friends to help me get better in driving but skills are never improved driving is very important in factions and groups and from the start i felt that i have to do something with it, so here we go.
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]Cadmium
How would you rate your current driving (out of 10)? 4.25/10
Anything else you'd want us to know? is it necessary to be active on time of training?
Regular Player | Need any help? Don't hesitate to contact me via Forums or Discord [Egxie#7546].

ackman

Ackman
Donator
Duel Master

by ackman » August 9, 2019, 4:54 pm
Your Name: [Lsrcr]Ackman
Link to your user: [url]ls-rcr.com/user/[Lsrcr]Ackman[/url]
Why are you interested in joining us? Hi, I'm interested in this group because it's different from other groups around Lsrcr, I believe I'd be a great addition to this group because I'm active and somewhat - a better driver. I can drive pretty good and it would be fun joining the training sessions on Weekly Basis, I've got nothing much to write because I'm pretty much straight forward here.
If accepted, what is your desired username? [GSRt]maza
Anything else you'd want us to know? N/A

About me:

Hello, I am Ackman and I am from Pakistan. I'm a part time Epic Gamer. Coming to the Criminal Career I'd like to mention that I am the founder of Blackouts group. It was founded on 19th of April, in 2017. Other than that, I am the leader of DreamTeam group. Coming to the LEO Career, I am currently serving the Army faction as a Major [MAJ].

Current memberships:

• Blackouts
  • DreamTeam
  • Akatsuki
  • NCS
  • Saints
  • VLA
  • Durcrew
  • Beta Tester
  • [Lsrcr] tag.

Activity Status:

• In-game: 6/10
  • TeamSpeak: 1/10
  • Discord: 9/10 (ackman #7476)
  • Forums: 5/10

OldSchool:

Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage[/center]

[spoiler]Image

Rally3

[2F2F]jimmyfallon

by Rally3 » August 9, 2019, 10:25 pm
Apologies to players that applied just recently, but GSR will relocate. You will receive a PM on here (or discord) about your application result.

The reason is simply economical - we (I) don’t have enough money to outbalance other group leaders’ money investment in Ls-rcr. Unfortunately that, along with the fact of not fitting to the group schematics of Ls-rcr from the get go, means that the relocation is imminent.

The clan is by no means shutting down - simply relocating. If you’re interested in being a member, you can contact me on Discord. I was going to put the address of the other server we’ll be playing in here, but then again, for economical reasons I suspect I wouldn’t be able to avoid punishment.

GSR may move to its own forums/website eventually, but for now discord will do.

Thanks to all for the interest.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Unofficial Groups”